External Link/Members OnlySaw Holly a few months ago.
Sent a text to Holly and initial comms were slow to begin with. As time went on she started to get back to me quicker. I was in the mood for a GFE so, wanted to ensure all services advertised were on offer. After I confirmed services; post code was sent and time confirmed. Made my way out to an apartment block in the JQ which is frequented by touring WG's. Upon arrival, after a quick call, made my way in. Inside the apartment was decent and fit for purpose. Have to say not the tidiest but, I've seen worse.
As I was greeted by Holly I have to say I wasn't impressed. She's definitely not 25! Easily around 35. A fair few of her pics are filtered and touched up. Only a few bear some real resemblance to her, she definitely takes those pics at an angle, as she has a bit of a gut too. She was wearing casual clothing and her hair looked messy in its open fashion. Looked like she had literally been chilling right before my booking and made zero effort. Wasn't 100% 'fresh' for the booking either. I did think she looked more Rom than Hungarian and was worried it was a B&S, as I know these girls can share profiles. Yet, I'm convinced it was her albeit the initial doubt.
I should've walked however, it was late and not having another option, I sort of stayed for the sake of staying.
Got into the bedroom and handed over £130 for the hour. Before she went to stash the cash did give me the option to use the bathroom but, I declined as had come fresh from home. As she went to put the money away; did hear her talking to the other girl in the flat rather loud, in what I'm assuming was Hungarian. Took her time a little and got back in the room, now having stripped down to her underwear. I got a better look at her arse and she's definitely done some witchcraft in those pics. In real life it's more compact and not a full peach. She then went into the bathroom to use the shower (washed her pussy I'm guessing).
Joined me back in the room with a towel draped around her. I had stripped down and Holly asked me to lie on the bed. As I did so she joined me (lost the towel) and we started off with some kissing, it only ever went to LFK and stayed like this throughout. Some mutual touching began where we eventually did some mutual masturbation. I did find her skin (all over) in general to be a little prickly from her shaving too. Also, her fake tits were decent (not the best) to play with and get my mouth around.
Thereafter, Holly gave me some OWO and it was okay. I'd rate it at a pretty average BJ. She only worked my cock and my balls got no attention. Decided to return the favour and gave her some RO, did allow a finger in but, was asked to gentle with it. Wasn't really down there for too long as I didn't feel like I synced at all with this one. Rubber on and onto the sex; Holly started off in CG... rode me for a bit... saw that she was getting tired so, I fucked her from underneath and decided to cum.
After the cleanup, she went outside the room again to chat to her mate for a bit. Did leave the door open also, where her mate could see into the room and I found this to be quite intrusive. Came back in and offered me a massage. I thought "wth" and took it. Massage was half-decent and after a little bit of not really enjoying it all too much I asked her to stop. She lay with me a little and attempted to talk to me. Props to her as her English really isn't the best yet, she tried.
After a bit of a rest and an awkward attempted conversation based on the language barrier... decided on going for round 2. Some more OWO to get me hard again, rubber on and I started to fuck her in doggy. Fucked her like this for a little bit, spanked her a little too, then switched to missionary. Her moans were fake and any fool could make it out. Put myself into gear, sped up and came again as I wasn't feeling the sex enough to go longer than I could have.
Funnily enough after round 2 and the clean up, there was still a decent enough time left on the clock. I opted to shower and leave fresh; as couldn't imagine what else I was really going to do with her at this point. With no hesitation Holly goes into the other room, leaves the bedroom door fully open and starts chatting to her mate lol. Once showered and as I'm getting ready, to make a bit of an effort she comes in the room and tried to make small-talk. Was weird as on the TV she had some pics of her OH and kid on a slideshow (with background music

), then started talking to me about the pics.
Giving zero fucks I got fully ready, started to walk out, said "goodbye" to her mate in the living room on the way out too

... said "goodbye" to Holly and was out of there!
I actually left just shy of 10 mins of my paid for time. But, tbh wasn't the least bit bothered as it was quite a boring, vanilla and apathetic booking overall anyhow.