Author Topic: Isabella - Cosmopolitan - Manchester  (Read 1423 times)

Offline rocket88

External Link/Members Only

I have had mixed fortunes at Cosmo,this was one of my better punts.

Location: Portland Street Manchester.

Comms: Walk in.

Had a window of opportunity,so ducked into the parlour. One girl available,Isabella. A big lass with large tits. Estimate16/18. Attractive face,dark hair and olive complexion.
Paid £45 for room with double bed. Accompanied Isabella to the room and had a shower. With some of the SPa this is an excuse to get on the phone and then it is difficult to prise them off it. Isabella however waited for me to finish and then stripped off her undies for me. We sat on the bed and I buried my head in her tits. Almost at once Isabella suggested she put a condom on me but that was not going to work because I was not hard enough yet. I got her to lay back on the bed and play with my balls whilst I fondled her tits and sucked her nips.
Condom on we started in mish,some nice eye contact and vocal encouragement,but no false moans. Stopped for a little while so that I could have another play with her tits. Finished by getting her on all fours and going deep so that I could slap against her arse. I didn't last as long as I would have liked but a satisfying outcome.

Verdict: There was an attempt to hurry things along at first,but Isabella slowed down without complaint. In all a decent parlour punt with a reasonably attractive SP.