Author Topic: Mylee-Oriental - Chester  (Read 537 times)


12 review(s) for Naree-oriental (7 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
19 review(s) for naree thai (14 positive, 1 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Hoop

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Meeting took place this afternoon in Chester. I'm not convinced all of the pictures on her profiles are her.

Comms
Sent a text to arrange to meet an hour later and got a quick response with the menu. I went for 30mins B2B with happy ending for £60.

Location
Apartment block at the end of City road at the far end from the train station. Paid parking on city road if you're driving.
I've not been here before and apartment numbers are in different buildings so took me a while to find the right entrance. Once in, found the apartment ok which was clean and tidy.
Somebody else was in one of the rooms but no problems or anything.

Girl
She was nice looking, slim, fake knockers but nicely done, which looked and felt good. I don't think all of the pictures on her profiles in AW and VS are her, although she is a similar shape. Looks like she's had her lips done.
She answered the door in a nice robe, open with black bra showing.

Massage
Handed over the cash, took my kit off and got on the bed. She kept her thong on while doing the massage and remained on throughout which disappointed me.
Massage was ok and got asked to turn over after about 15 mins.
She sat with her arse on my chest and started giving me a handjob, which was quite rough and fast. It did the job but felt a bit uncomfortable. She let me have a go of her tits and arse which got me through.
I was offered a shower, didn't bother but wished I did to get the baby oil off!

Summary
It was alright, I didn't seem to hit it off with her for some reason though she didn't do anything wrong.
Massage was ok, handjob was a bit rough and fast for me, although I didn't ask her to ease off.
I wouldn't go back myself, not a bad experience, just ok.

Offline ItalianJoey

I don’t know about you but I found her to be ridiculously detached from what she was doing.
Really like she didn’t want to be there

Offline Hoop

Yeah, I've just seen the other 2 threads in the escort forum and it sounds like the same experience for me. I thought I might have got her on an off day or just not clicked or something. I'm new to all this so am still working out what's what.
From my limited experience, I found Thai Kathy good who is back in the north west, although there are mixed reviews on her too. I was a fan anyway.