Author Topic: Milf GF Katy - Eccles  (Read 2746 times)


25 review(s) for GF Katy (11 positive, 10 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline leg0man

External Link/Members Only

So I decided that I fancied a quick blow and go the other week, and as I was passing through Eccles that day I thought I’d give Milf GF Katy a go. A quick text and was booked in 20 mins later for £35.

I was asked to park in Morrisons car park in Eccles, once parked I was given the address to her place nearby. A couple of minutes later, up a flight of stairs and you’re in, clean and tidy flat and fit for purpose.

Now Katy has given her age as 54 on her AW profile, well ok whatever, she looks 54 plus. Anyway, she does have quite a slim tidy body for her age with nice small perky tits, yes I asked for a topless blow and go which was all included in the price. She is also fairly quiet at first but does become a little more chatty as the meet goes on.

Kecks off and asked to position myself in the corner of the corner settee, she places a cushion on the floor to kneel on. And so the BJ begins, OWO, no porn star technique here but a very pleasant gentle technique with good rhythm and a few hand strokes while she got her breath back, finally a nice finish in her mouth and job done.

She may not be to everyone’s taste but I enjoyed her value for money, technique, and perky tits so it’s positive from me.