Last week. Text message sent off to the agency, booking arranged for the next afternoon with
External Link/Members OnlyTL:DR: Great communications with the agency as expected. Easy to find address, clear instructions in regard to parking etc. Phoebe is an attractive older MILF, very nice figure, very attentative. £60 for half an hour DFK, OWO, RO, Finger Play. I didn't want FS. Recommend.
COMMUNICATIONS: As usual, very good with the agency. Clear instructions.
LOCATION: Confirmation text included the postcode, house number and parking and entry instructions. Parking not great, but managed, however there's a well known German supermarket close by if needed.
THE WG: Phoebe is an attractive, older MILF, definately not 51 as stated on agency website though. Lovely attentative nature, soft southern accent. Greeted by her wearing very nice, all in one underwear. She made me feel at ease straight away. Requested I go upstairs to the bedroom and get myself ready.
HOW DID IT GO: Phoebe arrived in the bedroom, paid me a compliment or two and started to DFK me. Very sensual, lots of tongue, however, I'm absolutely convinced I felt 'stubble', and not mine, as we kissed.....
Phoebe's hands wandered, as did mine and she unrobed to reveal a very nice, tanned body. Fabulous breasts and absolutely lovely, hard nipples which I enjoyed paying attention to.
We lay on the bed together and continued with DFK'ing, mutual caressing and exploring...Phoebe doesn't mind finger play and she got very wet. She played with my now hard cock and asked if she could suck, which I obviously confirmed I'd love her to. She moved her way down my body and took me fully in her mouth, very, very enjoyable. Nice technique, lots of eye contact.
I advised Phoebe I needed to taste her pussy, she manouvered herself into the 69 position - she was clean, wet and tasted sweet, she was responsive and enthusiastic, and got very wet. After a good few minutes she told me she was cumming and moved herself in time with my tongue and gentle fingering. She shuddered and then positioned herself out of my reach, before turning around to kiss me advising she wanted to taste her cum off my lips. I tried to continue with some pussy play, but she asked me to wait a few moments as she was sensitive after cumming.
She continued sucking and playing with me, talking dirty and encouraging me to finger her again. After a while I knew I was reaching the PONR, I think she could tell - she took my fingers out of her pussy and started to suck and lick them as she continued to wank me. That was it. The inevitable happened.
Phoebe cleaned me up and chatted pleasantly. She then excused herself and advised she meet me downstairs when I was ready.
I got myself dressed and left about 25 minutes after I'd arrived.
COMMS: you just can't fault Amour.
LOCATION: Easy to find, good instructions off Amour, parking limited though.
HOUSE: Warm, very clean and tidy. Felt obliged to ask if I should take my shoes off as it's apparent it's Phoebe's home!
THE SP: An attractive older MILF. Friendly & attentative. Lovely figure.
SERVICES: OWO, RO, DFK, Finger Play. Through my choice, no FS.
COST: £60 for half an hour. No clock watching, didn't feel rushed.
WOULD I RETURN: I don't think so - absolutely great SP, good service, what I wanted, but I've 'scratched' this itch now. Would recommend though.
FOOTNOTE: I was starting to feel that perhaps if I was to keep active in this hobby of ours, I should chose to do so with older (MILF type) SP's. However, over the last month, and 2 older SP's, I've come to the conclusion that they're not really for me. I think I want to be excited by a younger SP, while feeling as though I'm playing on the wild side - spending time with a woman much younger than myself. Hope that makes sense?