This was a few weeks ago
£120 for 1 hour (+ £30 for CIM/facial)
External Link/Members OnlyComms –All done by texting number on profile - confirmed location and services – quick replies, no probs.
Place – Top floor flat above a row of shops in Jewish quarter on border with Broughton/Salford. Nowt fancy but fit for purpose.
The Girl – the photos are accurate. Selene is very pretty and all woman. I normally go for size 6/8 lasses but I just really fancied her from her pics. She is more of a size 10, curvy not fat and her boobs are amazing! Pretty eyes too – bit fluffy I know!
The Service – Sorted out fee and agreed extras of CIM/facial. Quick shower (at end of corridor so not en suite, she works with another lass who I heard Selene talking to). I wasn't sure what to expect being a Romanian lass but she is genuinely lovely and her English is very good, conversation flowed easily too.
Good DFK throughout even though she started off quite shy but thankfully soon warmed up and got into to it – especially when I was kissing her neck and playing with those amazing 34GGs(at a guess). Plenty of attention paid to her pierced nipples. Found out short while later she has other piercings!!
Lots of OWO in various positions, standing with Selene kneeling, me lay on the bed then me sat on the bed and her kneeling on the floor whilst I was holding her hair to watch the action. Pretty good eye contact and attempted to take me all the way down a few times and was not shy of drooling and getting a bit messy! Selene also treated me to a fantastic messy tit wank which turned into titty fucking whilst I was sat on the bed.
Before I got too carried away we swapped and went down her for a while, this was when I found Selene has intimate piercings too (clit). She told me she loves her piercing and they way she responded to RO I could tell. Not sure if she totally got off but she seemed to be really enjoy herself and was stroking my hair and watching me – she got really wet. Finger play on her pierced clit was allowed but no fingers inside IIRC.
Rubber up time and started off in cowgirl with Selene thrusting her tits in my face for me to suck on, kept leaning in to snog me as well which was very nice. Changed to missionary and started faster and harder – had to move position on the bed as the metal headboard was making a hell of a racket banging against the wall. We had nice and deep miss for a good 10 mins or so before I was getting very close!
Selene sensed this and dropped to her knees and rubber off recommenced licking, sucking and wanking me which ended in a huge facial and CIM combination rubbing my cock over both her cheeks when I was finished cumming. She checked out the results in the mirror before cleaning up – good girl!
A bit of a clean up with wet wipes and a bit of a chat we got into round 2. Plenty more DFK and more OWO before rubber up time. Once up and running again we just went for it hard and fast in missionary again snogging each others faces off! I couldn’t quite cum for the second time but had a lot fun trying – we were both huffing and puffing and sweating by now!!
Time for a quick shower and freshen up. There was no rush to usher me out of the door, a bit more chat whilst I dressed and a kiss and hug before headed back out in the Manchester cold air with a stupid grin on my face.
All in all Selene is very pretty with killer boobs and is a lovely lass and was eager to please. I think a rematch sometime soon.