Author Topic: AvaAyanna - Baker Street (60 minutes of great sex)  (Read 2528 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6071328) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline bugsy

Thanks to StiffChocolate91 and last_days_of_logan, I thought to give AvaAyanna a try and boy am I glad I did  :D!

I was in central London and decided I would like to see a stacked size 10-12 cutie. I searched AW for a size 10-12 hottie and settled on AvaAyanna. I checked reviews and found the 2 gents mentioned earlier had left glowing reviews of the SP. So I called and set things in motion. Shortly after speaking to Ava, she sent me her postcode and off I went to have sone fun.


When - Sometime in the last 48 hours
Comms -  We used calls and texts which were smooth
Where -  An Airbnb not far from Baker Street station

Fee/duration - £140/1 hour

Girl  - Young, 5’3” voluptuous southern African who imo is very good looking; I found her to be very facially attractive with her short coloured (golden/orange ) hair and very little makeup.  Another positive is that Ava is very friendly and does not clock watch.

Once I got to the postcode, I got in touch with Ava who texted the door number and let me in once I confirmed I was outside. Once I got into the building, I was met by the lovely sight of Ava waiting to take me into her room.

Once I passed the cash, Ava stripped and I followed suit.

Action

Round 1 was OW (I should have asked if OWO was available, RO (she tasted clean and fresh as I was her first visitor), titsucking, kissing (AA has features that made it difficult for me not to return her kisses  :cool:), covered CG and mish. We had an intense opening round for a number of minutes until I popped in the dom.

We had a breather for a few minutes while we cuddled.

Once I’d recovered my breath, round 2 started.

Round 2 was OW with ball tickling, CG, mish and doggy which was pretty intense and was what brought the punt to a glorious end. AA’s sweet nature and imo her very good looking face, lovely body and great service made the session a thoroughly enjoyable experience.

Would I return - I definitely would to experience AA’s blend of good looks, voluptuous body and great attitude.

Would I recommend - if you like facially attractive stacked size 12 women, AA’s ‘goodies’ have to be experienced  :yahoo:!




Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 11:03:43 pm by bugsy »

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 11:08:37 pm by GingerNuts »