External Link/Members OnlyCalled in at Roses to check out the new girl Harlow attractive, English size 12, 30 something, 5’7” shapely Girl with big natural boobs.
1 hour booking £90 plus £10 OWO £100 all up.
Harlow presented well dressed in lingerie, stockings and high heels which complemented her curvy size 12 figure big boobs and perky nipples, she introduced herself with a kiss and took me off to the room, she asked if I would like to shower and get ready, I had already showered and I asked if she could stay as I like to have the lady undress me as part of a GFE, she said that’s fine and we discussed extras OWO plus CIM if the opportunity arose.
With no encouragement from me Harlow pulled herself forward and began with a very passionate DFK and gentle caress of my hair and neck, she unbuttoned my shirt and licked my nipples before gently running her fingers around them whilst kissing me, she unzipped my pants and took out my cock dropping to her knees she gave me a taster of her BJ skills with a nice little wet suck and tongue action around my helmet.
Harlow undressed me and we moved to the bed and continued with a very sweet girl friend experience with lots of DFK, she then set about my cock and began to lick the tip slowly taking more and more until she had my full shaft in her mouth and throat she kept good eye contact throughout, absolutely cracking deep throat’s BJ.
Time for some pussy so bag up and into a variety of positions starting in MISH with lots of slow deep thrusting then spirited doggie and cowgirl all very enthusiastically enjoyed by Harlow, we moved back to MISH which was definitely her thing as it allowed lots of DFK and that’s where we finished, lots of little gasps from Harlow her hands were grabbing my bum and back as she spread her legs and lifted her mound to meet my cock and take its full length inside her, it felt like she was enjoying it making quiet moaning and panting noises, I couldn’t hold back any longer upping the pace I buried a big load into the bag.
We relaxed back cuddled kissed and chatted until it was time to get dressed and leave, genuine lady passionate with a warm personality nice body big boobs and no issues around kissing or touching very nice GFE, at the end Harlow came with me out to reception for one last kiss and squeeze which was a nice touch.
In summary
Harlow good value at £100 for an enthusiastic GFE including OWO for the hour, one I will return again to at some point.