Author Topic: Sexy Mature - Bedford  (Read 1594 times)


10 review(s) for SEXY MATURE (6 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline knob rocker

External Link/Members Only

I don't normally go for these kind of meets but I'd left it too late to organise a meet with one of my favourite girls and I had an itch to scratch.

I tried various profiles with calls and texts to other girls to no avail but then received a text from Sexy Mature saying she could meet at a convenient time for me. We swapped a couple of messages confirming services to include sex in various positions, OWO and DFK. 30 minutes for £60. SHe texted me the street name and postcode and asked me to text when I got there.

I did as she asked and quickly received a reply with the house number, a pretty run down, nondescript house on an estate on the north east side of bedford. Anyway, I rolled up and a jolly woman answered the door. She was quite chatty despite her limited English and dressed in a negligee covering a body that was probably lovely 20 years ago but suffering from middle aged spread now. Still pretty fuckable however. I'm a bit shit at ages but would guess around 50 ish. There was another working girl in the house as well, I didn't see her nor did I hear any other punters.

Quickly went upstairs, used the bathroom and she then snogged my face off, hygeine was pretty good and I stripped off as did she. Now, DFK always gets me hard so when I lay down on the bed I was ready for some oral, she then went for the condom and I reminded her that we agreed on owo, £20 extra she says....... :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

This is why this review is a neutral, we did lots of kissing, I fucked her in lots of positions, she enjoyed lots of fingers inside her but we had agreed on OWO and it annoys me when WGs basically lie. She would have been well fucked off if I'd only given her £40 because I'd changed my mind!!  It was a shame but she was actually pretty enthusiastic and we had a bit of a laugh.

I would recommend as a P&D but not much more.