Author Topic: Delightful Sexy Xxx - Lichfield  (Read 2216 times)


7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5110482) (4 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline undertheradar

External Link/Members Only


Went to see this one recently. Not sure whether to give to a positive or neutral. Some positive things about the meet, but one pet hate of mine has pushed it into neutral in my opinion.

First off, comms excellent. Very chatty and nice on the phone as I called to arrange. Sounded like a sweet voice on the other end and I was pretty confident it was her managing her own calls. Friendly, helpful and flirty, making me excited about the meet. Contacted and was in the room a few hours later.

FS - 30mins - 70 notes

Got to the place on time and buzzed in. No waiting around. Nice private apartment in Lichfield, felt fine going in and out no prying eyes.

The girl - this is what makes it a neutral in my opinion. Upon opening the door, it was clear the photos had been heavily photoshopped. Her figure, although wasnt awful, lets just say wasnt exactly as portrayed in the pics. Dont be expecting a slim tanned, toned, size 10 hottie, as shown in the pics and described in the detail. More like at least a 12, with a belly and quite a few saggy bits...

..Now at this point, upon opening the magic door, I was going to walk (as its something that really frustrates when girls dont portray a realistic or recent example of themselves on their profile.) But she had a very nice pretty face and a gorgeous smile, so I was somewhat attracted to her, so decided to stay and give it a go.

Service was good. Stated with gentle kissing (not DFK) and straight into a very well performed Blowjob. She went at it for about 10 mins and I sat back and enjoyed. Good noises, good amount of pressure and a variety of depth and speed. Managed to take the whole length and bobbed up and down well.
Then she jumped on top and rode well, didnt really enjoy looking at the saggy belly if I'm honest so quickly changed to doggy and she took it well from behind. Went at it hard and fast and she seemed to be enjoyed the pounding.
Finished in the bag, cleaned up, and on my way.

So the service was good, she knows was she was doing - but I have to give it a neutral for the misleading / not up to date pics.

Enjoy for a pump and good if you go for that type of girl, but personally I wont be returning.