External Link/Members Only30 mins - £60
I've been up there in the North East over the past 3-4 weeks and was desperate for a punt with one of my favourite Premium ladies, but sadly, despite the best efforts of Juney, there were non available to match my rather tight window of opportunity and so, I ventured way outside of my comfort zone and called Amour.
Leah could be found towards the North of the city in an apartment, clean, warm & fit for purpose.
When she answered the door, my prayers were answered, a lovely looking lass with a body & personality to match.
Hygiene was 100% & she was dressed in some very expensive looking underwear lingerie stuff (I don't know what it's called)

My usual order of the day, a prolonged session of OWO with a little reverse oral/rimming on her and finished in a 69 position.
Leah was energetic and engaged for the full 30 mins and I left a very happy fella albeit with jelly legs
I would definitely recommend. No CIM, no 'A'
FB
