Author Topic: NEW English MILF & MISTRESS GINA - Willenhall  (Read 1311 times)

Offline Cobrakai84

Date: Friday 11th February 1/2 pm

Location: High road, Willenhall

Comms: fine via number on VS by both text and call wifey directions to the area.

Price: £65 total - 40 half hour massage £25 HR/OW I believe the breakdown is

Service provider: Kerry 5,3 ish, late 40s maybe but probably more like early 50s, few extra pounds, fake tan/sun bed look with medium to large bolt ons. Fairly attractive but definitely a fair few miles on the clock and seen better days (haven’t we all!)

External Link/Members Only

Punt: Having seen the previous review thought I would give this place a go as was intrigued by a massage from an English/white lady. Location is a bit iffy as this is a main and busy road and I was thinking about cancelling but the little head took over. Parking was off one of the side streets which felt a little dodgy but ultimately car was fine. There is a Tesco express with an ATM further up for cash.

Got to the vicinity and called for the door number and no answer! so carried on walking up the road and tried again and again no answer! :mad: This a row of terraced houses and eventually Kerry opened the door and there was no mistaking who she was judging by the tan and make up! Eager to get in side and it’s straight in to the front room, no hallway and was asked to go through to the back room going past a divider where there was clearly somebody on the other side but didn’t really bother me as they didn’t see me or vice Verda. This was probably the lady who answered the call and maybe another.

Inside the back room and there’s a massage table with a roll of paper towel and a chair and some other bit of furniture. Dimly lit with some 70s soul music playing and I felt at ease, Kerry asks what the I’d like to which I respond 30mins massage and ask what extras she offers. She replies HR and BJ for a combined £65 to which I agree and hand over over the cash that she deposits in to the front room. I take my clothes off and get on the table. She returns and we have a bit of chit chat not too much but didn’t really build up any rapport. Massage was okay, pretty light but suppose this isn’t really a proper massage place. She does the occasional reach under as she works my legs and I’m getting hard, goes around the the top and I have a feel of her arse and legs. Turn around and she gets her tits out and I have a feel and a nibble, must admit I’m not a fan of bolt ons and with her age just don’t seem in keeping with the rest of her - probably personal preference more than anything else. I have a wonder between her legs as she’s wanking me and she says not to as it’s that time of the month. Be honest this kills the/my mood and it stops my hard on in its tracks and results in a semi  :dash:

I ask for the BJ to hopefully change things but I’m still semi at best as she try’s to apply the condom to my semi flaccid knob. In the end I get it up but it’s not a raging hard on by any stretch of the imagination. She blows me and though not massively enthusiastic has a good action and goes at it in earnest. I come and get cleaned up and thank her but really can’t wait to get out of there.

I’m in two minds to give this either a low positive or high neutral, in the end the latter. Kerry is nice enough but the massage isn’t great and the location terrible. As they’ve only been open a week it won’t be long before people work out what it is. I won’t be returning anytime soon but can’t quibble the VFM

Offline Night king

Thanks for the review,  :hi:

Not very discreet then, won't be long before that neighbours start complaining, 😬

Offline Cobrakai84

Yeah not discrete at all, I’m not local to the area but if I was I would give it a very wide berth

Online southern boy

Not going to last long it seems onyour info never been