External Link/Members OnlyWas a bit hesitant about this place as it’s close by where I live but thought what the hell let’s give it a go.
Working from a house on the main road by the Bridge Tavern opposite a School in Lane Head Willenhall.
Had to knock the door for someone to answer was invited in to the first room where there is a screen and could tell there was another woman behind it and shown through to the back room.
Lady in question was called Kerry I’d say mid 40s maybe and fairly attractive.
Asked me what I wanted so I opted for a 30 minute massage with topless hand relief.
She asked for £45 and off she went whilst I stripped off.
Nice friendly manner not to chatty was just the right blend of conversation for me.
Decent enough massage on back and legs occasionally brushing the old fella.
On the flip she revealed a nice pair of tits, I’m not great at judging sizes but they were nice and firm with small nipples.
Quite happy for me to play and suck them whilst she administered a pretty decent hand job until I shot a weeks worth.
Nice technique and carried on until I was completely empty.
Quick clean up and got dressed whilst chatting.
There is another screen in the back room which looked like a sink unit behind it but no shower offered.
I may return to try the other girl but no great rush but a decent value for money.