Author Topic: X-RatedParis - Longbridge  (Read 2995 times)


12 review(s) for X-ratedParis (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Audiboy1

External Link/Members Only

Comms:
 She doesn't reply to texts so sent a booking request via AW.
Then phoned her on the morning of the meet to confirm.

Location:
  A private house round the corner from Longbridge train station I parked on the drive knocked the door and was I 

Meet:
The photos on AW  are a little dated I think but she still looks good, heels and a matching lingerie set she looked OK. We had agreed owo and DFK and this was the best bit for me, loads of proper kissing into the bedroom,  we both got naked  great owo and good sex, maybe a bit much lube but it was OK for me, more owo and she made me finish on her tits.

It was a good punt no rush and I left happy .

Offline Punterperson1971

Saw her years ago and found her attractive and curvy and friendly too good service as well,think I was the first to review her on here under her current profile anyway

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

On tour at the moment, now showing as in Leeds

Offline Audiboy1