Author Topic: Jenn xx - Carlisle  (Read 2621 times)


11 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6207486) (9 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline shaft10

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ (used to be Newcastle's Jen)

1/2 hr @ £80

Comms Noticed the Green Light was on AW and number displayed so fired off a quick text and arranged to meet for later in the day. Prompt replies and time agreed / location details provided. All good.

Location Flat is located in an old Victorian style building to the South of the city centre, a well known area and piss easy to find with parking directly adjacent. Flat was clean and warm.

Appearance AW profile states Jenn is age 40 and I'd say that was correct, not many photo's on profile but what is there is an accurate reflection. Jenn is approx 5'3 petite, dark hair with a good body ... I found her facially attractive so I wasn't disappointed.

The Meet Fired another text once I parked up and was given the access code to the flat to let myself in. Once in I was greeted with a full on kiss from Jenn who dressed in her underwear .. good start. Into the bedroom and got paperwork sorted then onto some more DFK standing while getting rid of each others clothes. Jenn then dropped to her knees for OWO, great technique with plenty of eye contact and DT, after enjoying this for a while moved onto the bed to return the favour on Jenn, then onto a bit of 69. By this point I was conscious of the time so asked her to go on top to ride me, on with the mac and on top she went. Jenn likes to go for it so I had to slow her down a bit as I could feel myself reaching the point of no return, I then flipped her over into missionary where I could control proceedings and rode away until the inevitable finish in the bag. Cleaned up then had a good chat about anything and everything. Went slightly over time, probably about 40 minutes by the time I left.


Conclusion Good solid punt with a mature good looking woman, Jenn is very friendly and bubbly, puts you at ease instantly and makes you feel like you've known her for years. A  :thumbsup: from me.

Offline spankypaul

Thanks for the review, have been curious about this one as profile is fairly brief and her availability seems limited. Will now add her to my HL and see if I can meet.

Offline Dweeby