Author Topic: Chinese FBSM - Lichfield - Ronseal punt  (Read 978 times)

Offline Tightpants

External Link/Members Only

I haven't visited for a while but it ticks most of the boxes for me.
Two rooms and usually two people working.

Convenient, with plenty of parking nearby and no WSWS to fret about because extras are always available. The only decision to make is whether to go for B2B or just HJ.

I saw Lulu on this visit. 1 hour £45 + £20.

Good massage with teasing before the flip with 20 minutes to go. She did offer B2B but this would be with the other woman working that day. I declined, mainly because I expect it to be for a longer time and I did not know what the other woman looked like.
Although Lulu is no size 8, 20 year old hottie she does have a very good technique when it comes to the crucial part. Nothing rushed and a nice slow oily wank was just the release I was looking for. Good clean up afterwards.

Ronseal punt, no dramas and a pleasant hour spent.


Offline shed

Thanks for the review. Am presuming then that Lulu doesn't offer btb ? :hi:

Offline Tightpants

Sure she has in the past but to be honest her body shape does not appeal to me.
May have had the builders in on this occasion.

Offline Cobrakai84

Have to agree, lulu always give a decent massage and nice HE which reminds I need to write up my last visit there!