Author Topic: AllisonAllen Watford September  (Read 1560 times)


13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6196184) (13 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jerzydudek21

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Venue

Decent apartment few minutes away from the Atria shopping centre

Comms

All by text on the day.  First text 9am. Meeting took place 12pm same day
Swift responses, few more text messages, services and price all sorted by 1030.

Duration

60 minutes £120 + £20 for OWO
Last day in Watford before she went to Maidenhead - September 21

Appearance

Allison made the effort as requested black stockings, heels lingerie and make up.
Looked pretty much just like her pics except for the one which looks likes she’s had a lip filler. They’ve obviously deflated a little.
Super slim and short about 5 foot 1 + heels. All well proportioned.

The meeting

Arrival at apartment was relatively trouble free and easy to find. Postcode was provided on initial comms. Parked up in shopping centre.
Text to say I was 5 mins away.  No response, called no answer.  She followed up to say she needed another 10 mins.  Called after 10 and flat number provided.

Was a bit cautious given the Romanian angle but decided to meet her due to her past reviews on here. 
Entry was super easy buzz and straight up in the lift.  Door already open and was met by Allison in black lingerie, stockings and heels.  Quick peck on the cheek, nice smile. Led to the bedroom, sorted out the papers and confirmed services.

OWO and vanilla GFE.  Mentioned no kissing but I was aware of that from her AW profile.  Real shame as I enjoy that.

Offered a shower but was fresh from my hotel so not taken.

She removed her lipstick with a wipe then straight into it. Trousers down, on her knees and OWO. Was really quite impressed.  Deep and slow and attention to the balls and tip. Possibly one of the best I’ve had.  Moved onto the bed for some more OWO. Then some 69.  Don’t know if my smell is super sensitive but got a whiff of poop.  So quickly turned her over gave her some attention.  Now that was very fresh and wet already.  Very responsive.  Said she had cum but who knows.  On with the rubber, no lube required. She then got on top and i asked her to grind which she agreed to whilst I had a nice play with her breasts.  Decent size.  She really is quite tight and I was trying hard not to cum.  So switched for a little more RO then onto mish and pounded away.  Legs on my shoulders (heels still on) then over to spoon and almost shot the rubber off. 
Both laid back a little sweaty and smiled away. She then cleaned me up quite thoroughly.
Little chit chat about Romania and gypsies.  Said she had to go back to Romania soon because of brexit in the next few weeks but was hoping to return in the new year.  She was quite chirpy and interested in what I did etc.   I soon stopped that conversation and hinted at round 2.  Laughed and again straight on it.
On my back more OWO then onto doggy.  Allison is really petit and the view from behind is quite amazing and she was happy with deep penetration.  Didn’t think I was going to pop a second time, so into pro bone with her legs closed did the trick.
Thorough clean up again by Allison.  Didn’t bother with shower as was going back to my hotel and so I could use the full hour for the important stuff. Got my breath back, dressed, another peck on the cheek and off I went.

Overall

A really good punt with a happy, chirpy responsive Romanian.  My first Rom and not disappointed. Used the full hour, maybe a little more. 
Not sure if I’ll go back as kissing i do enjoy..


Offline Shagswell2001

She really is a great punt for any girl let alone a Romanian. Can't wait until she comes back to Kent.

Offline theonlywayisup

Her profile has just appeared in Oxford... Signs of good times to come?!