Author Topic: Chloe Allure Byker  (Read 1620 times)

Offline pomp

External Link/Members Only

Punt 30 minutes £60, not worth it!

This happened months ago but finally putting a review on here finally. The delay due to constant login issues etc.

The Event

Messaged Allure I saw Chloe who was new at the time thought I give her a go. I had a really good punt with Summer some months before and was thinking I would get the same kind of quality. I got to the apartment off Shields Road door opened Chloe appeared this the first red flag she didn't stay behind the door but appeared fully at the door saying come in. Her face put me off straight away but I still went in.... and dunno why! She was a canny lass chatty wise but she wasn't that attractive. Most girls I punt with have at least the girl next door look. She looked like someone you could get on Shields Road.

Went in the apartment handed over the cash and started stripping off. I started fingering her and spanking her but didn't feel anything down there. I was basically turned off straight away and immediately regretted my decision. We went on to 69 which ended me getting a horrible after taste. One of my mates noticed later that day which wasn't nice.

I give her dues she was canny but I normally get 6s+ punting but she was more like 2 or 3.

An experience though and a lesson learned to walk next time if I don't find a WG attractive.


Offline dexpunt

Wow. Didn't expect her to be that bad. Have to admit I've looked at the profile and thought about booking

Offline Beefjerky

Thanks for the review and sorry you didn’t enjoy it but it just goes to show one mans meet is another mans poison