External Link/Members OnlyDate : 19/01/2022
Location : Birmingham City Centre
Time / cost : 30 minutes / £60
I had been badly let down by hot sexy anya which was not unexpected so off to ES to see who was available . Saw Ruby not for me and then Vanessa and so choice made and cash handed over.
Vanessa who I had never previously seen early to mid 20’s , facially attractive and nice set of c cup naturals . Off with her kit and into some nice kissing not DFK but nice all the same. Offers OWO and away she goes… very nice action along with some nice wanking and looking directly at me all the time , nice touch . Swap and down I go with a lovely pussy to taste and feeling the urge to fuck her.
On with the Mack and she goes on top bouncing up and down like there’s no tomorrow . Into doggy and she can take a good pounding and all the time looking in the mirror making sure I’m enjoying myself …. Well yes I was. Into Mish and finally feeling the rise.
Off with the Mack she gives some more OWO and I ask to come on her tits… she provides a great HJ and I unload all over her tits , job done .
Very pleased with the service and I asked her nationality and she says Romanian , could have knocked me over , normally avoid Roms but must say she was a quality punt and all for £60
I would definitely return.