Author Topic: Apple - Bamboo Massage - Watford  (Read 868 times)

Offline Jayho7777777


External Link/Members Only

Location: Near the pond in Watford High Street. Free parking in Sainsburys.

Comms: Text messages are sufficient and responses received quickly.

When?: Dec 2021.

Girl: Chinese girl named "Apple", probably early 30's. She looks very good and has a nice body. She is very friendly , English is okay. She lived in the UK for nearly 8 years.

Papers: £45/hr + £60/B2B (Total £105).

Massage: I am a 2 pops guy and this is what I got from Apple. Round one starts with decent B2B slides, few RU's and CC swipes. Fingering not allowed but outside touch is fine. After turning over, an oily HJ. Round two is similar. Her massage is good.

Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10
VFM: 7/10
Service: 7/10

Neutral because I am comparing with Lisa on the VFM. However, Apple looks really good (for me).

Tips:

Only works on Saturday and Monday.
Don't ask for extra's in the initial comms, as these were handled by the boss.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
As I recall there's an Apple in Rickmansworth working a couple of days a week, may be same one? Tattoo on tit or thereabouts?

Offline Jayho7777777

Not 100% sure about tattoos.. maybe I didn't notice it. These girls work in various other massage shops.. you might be right.

Offline BearBehind

Don't think its the same Apple Sparkus...you couldn't miss that tatt on those lovely tits

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,358
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Don't think its the same Apple Sparkus...you couldn't miss that tatt on those lovely tits

Just the proximity had me wonderin'

Offline Jayho7777777

any good service by the other Apple?