Author Topic: Karinna Latina - Hemel Hempstead Gym toned Brazilian  (Read 3399 times)


34 review(s) for Karinna Latina  (33 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline mynameisjeffp

Link: External Link/Members Only

Price: £180 incall

Services that I asked for - DFK, OWO, CIM, Penetration.

Physical appearance - 5’ 8”, 6’+ in heels, tanned, gym toned body. Big fake breasts, solid bum that has a lovely shape, this is 100% real. Really attractive mid 30s lady.

Comms

I’ll get this out of the way first. Karinna takes a no bullshit approach to making a booking with her. The first time I called, I honestly thought a fist was going to come out of the screen. She is blunt and straight to the point. I guess there’s been a few time wasters roll through over the years. However this review is for when I visited Karinna during December. Booking and instructions on location are clear and concise. There’s ample parking in the local vicinity and also ease if travelling on via train.

Review

Arrived 10’mins early and messaged to say where I was parked. Prompt reply 3mins before time of booking to say come up. Karinna was behind the door until I entered, she turned round a bang I received a face full of boobs as she was in heels and towered over me. Thoroughly nice way to start I thought!. She was wearing a very tiny two piece set showing her abs and bum. She doesn’t do outfit requests, however over the visits I’ve not been disappointed yet.
 
After a brief conversation, shower offered and taken. Always fresh towels and toiletries. Came out of the shower and was grabbed by Karrinna, both hands on my old boy, lots of DFK in between being called a bad boy. Now on to what she does best. Karinna dropped to her knees and went to town giving a very good blowjob, she doesn’t mind a little light face fucking either. I returned the favour by going down on Karinna, she has a large clit which is a wonder to behold. I’m not one for finger banging women in general but will play around with her clit which she seemed to enjoy.

Next up, condom on and she asked “where do you want you bad boy” I asked for her to lay back with her bum on a pillow and legs up, i just wanted to see those massive boobs move around while enjoying the time. Next onto doggy which always makes me cum very quickly, felt the urge so quickly swapped over to letting Karinna be on top. Now gentleman, with Karinna on top riding you, you now get to be smothered by those boobs while being called a bad boy. 5mins of that and I popped.

Quick clean up and offered another shower. She did ask me to change the shower head as she wasn’t to impressed with the old one. Quickly changed out and it did make a difference which was nice. Jumped out and was greeted with more kissing and handjob. After the whirlwind 1hr I got dressed said goodbye and was on my way. A most enjoyable encounter was had.

Positives

Clear, concise instructions which is most helpful. Karinna is eager for you to enjoy the time with her and offers everything in her enjoys list. She speaks eloquently and fluently.

Neutral

Shame there’s no outfits by request. She has some bloody lovely looking two pieces that accentuate her curves. However this is a very very minor critique.

Negative

None.

Would I return - Yes. Two key factors, Karinna is reliable and consistent with her services. This is a rare thing these days.