Author Topic: Amanda Lima TS  (Read 1417 times)

Offline Six-to-midnight

Hiya,

Has anyone ever had a meet with Amanda Lima TS? I've booked her for an hour this weekend and have gotten a bit nervous now as there is only only one review of her, from last year, https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=305744.0

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's got 43 positive Escort feedback but I thought I'd reach out here and see if anyone has any experience with her.

Cheers

Offline Boinky

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,578
  • Likes: 5
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Member 5 1/2 years.

Contributions. Fuck all.

A few questions, a few "going to meet". Sod all reviews.

Quote from: The Rules
27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Offline Six-to-midnight

Yeah sorry, I've only just gotten confident in seeing an escort so this will be my first punt, totally get where you're coming from and I can only offer my apologies. I'll be leaving a review of Amanda for sure after the punt.