Author Topic: Stellabrazil - Kings Lynn  (Read 2173 times)


7 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6474159) (4 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline jimayre

Link to profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She’s recently reviewed positively, but just wanted to add this as further confirmation that she’s the real deal and any aspersions cast can be safely ignored

Comms

I contacted her early in the morning and comms were a bit slow, but polite, she admitted she sleeps in in the morning so don’t be surprised if you get intermittent responses before 11am

The girl

She matches the pictures on her profile and I was really pleased when she opened the door, dressed in black and red lingerie, made up beautifully. Shes short and petite, but not skin and bones, breasts possibly b cup. Others have questioned if she’s trans, but I can vouch for her femininity :) she does have a slightly square jaw, but everything else was absolutely perfect, all present and correct. She was really pleasant, spoke great English, fantastic eye contact, very smiley, and as I later found out, skin was beautifully smooth, so I’d guess at twenties, maybe a little older than her stated 20.

The venue

Easy to find, ncp nearby, gated flat complex. The flat was fine, no great shakes but hey, felt safe. She’s here for another week or so.

The meet

I’m a vanilla kinda guy, so it was just cuddles, caressing, OW, then sex, cow girl, reverse cow girl, doggy and spoon, but she had a fantastic attitude, great eye contact, very willing, initially took the lead, but was happy to be lead. Kissing didn’t appear to be on offer, but I wasn’t bothered.

Verdict

I’d definitely return, I think she’s value for money, and I’m annoyed I was put off till now. She’s firmly on my list of go to’s now. If you like petite and friendly, but don’t mind no kissing, I think you’ll be pleased.


Offline Mr333

Glad you could vouch for her genuine femininity! :thumbsup:

It was never an accusation, merely a suspicion based on her refusal to answer, but thankfully that issue has been put to rest.


Offline Mr333

Apologies if it was me that put you off, I encouraged others to visit with eyes open to verify one way or the other.

Offline funlovingguy

Link to profile External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She’s recently reviewed positively, but just wanted to add this as further confirmation that she’s the real deal and any aspersions cast can be safely ignored

Comms

I contacted her early in the morning and comms were a bit slow, but polite, she admitted she sleeps in in the morning so don’t be surprised if you get intermittent responses before 11am

The girl

She matches the pictures on her profile and I was really pleased when she opened the door, dressed in black and red lingerie, made up beautifully. Shes short and petite, but not skin and bones, breasts possibly b cup. Others have questioned if she’s trans, but I can vouch for her femininity :) she does have a slightly square jaw, but everything else was absolutely perfect, all present and correct. She was really pleasant, spoke great English, fantastic eye contact, very smiley, and as I later found out, skin was beautifully smooth, so I’d guess at twenties, maybe a little older than her stated 20.

The venue

Easy to find, ncp nearby, gated flat complex. The flat was fine, no great shakes but hey, felt safe. She’s here for another week or so.

The meet

I’m a vanilla kinda guy, so it was just cuddles, caressing, OW, then sex, cow girl, reverse cow girl, doggy and spoon, but she had a fantastic attitude, great eye contact, very willing, initially took the lead, but was happy to be lead. Kissing didn’t appear to be on offer, but I wasn’t bothered.

Verdict

I’d definitely return, I think she’s value for money, and I’m annoyed I was put off till now. She’s firmly on my list of go to’s now. If you like petite and friendly, but don’t mind no kissing, I think you’ll be pleased.

did you get close to the pussy and did you give a lick