External Link/Members OnlyThis visit took place in late October 2021. This was the second time I've seen Bex after my first visit in early 2020. I had been regularly checking her AW profile in the weeks leading up to this punt and I noticed she was seeing clients again as of September 2021. She had previously been inactive from March 2020 due to the Covid pandemic. Since she returned, she only seems to be working once or twice a week.
Comms: I arranged the punt a few days in advance through AW messaging, which was very straightforward. Bex is very proactive about responding to messages.
Location: Apartment building in Liverpool city centre. It was the same building from the first time I visited her. I believe this is where she is usually based. I had no problems getting access to the building and no problems finding her room.
Price: £140 for 1 hour
Meeting: After a very disappointing punt with Poppy_xx a few months ago, I was keen to find a reliable WG who offers substantially better service. This proved to be a difficult task given the well-documented paucity of quality WGs in Liverpool, coupled with my own preference for English WGs. As soon as I noticed Bex was working again, I decided to attempt to arrange a punt with her. I checked out her private gallery a few days before the punt and liked what I saw. Had no trouble arranging the punt as previously mentioned. When I visited her for the first time in 2020, I was extremely nervous as it was my first punt. On this occasion, I had no such issues. When I was making the booking, I messaged Bex and asked her when she would be starting work on the intended day of the punt. I arranged the punt for the earliest possible time she was available. On the day of the punt, I got a text from Bex saying she had just checked in and that I could message her if I got there early. When I was outside the building, I texted her about 10 minutes before the start time asking her to let me know when she was ready. She quickly texted back and gave me the room number and told me she was ready. I then entered the building as instructed. I found her room and knocked on the door. I was greeted by Bex, who looked exactly as she does on her AW photos. She was wearing a black dress which was similar to the one she has on her AW profile currently. Bex had a pleasant and welcoming demeanour and she hugged me after I walked in. I swiftly handed the money over and followed her into the bedroom. I took my coat off, then I went for a quick piss and washed my hands.
As soon as I came out of the bathroom, Bex initiated some very passionate DFK on me. We were standing up next to the bed for several minutes just kissing. I would say she is an excellent kisser. I was groping her bum while this was happening. She then invited me to get on the bed with her. We were lying down with both of us facing towards each other. The kissing continued for a while before Bex started caressing my cock. I reciprocally fingered her. The punt was already going significantly better than when I saw her for the first time, when I was nervous as fuck. I didn't feel nervous at all on this occasion, and my cock was already at full mast just from the kissing. I was loving what she was doing. After a few minutes of this, we both got undressed. We were both naked at this point. She then proceeded to give me an excellent BJ/OWO. Her oral skills are exceptional. I really wanted to cum from the BJ, and I was close to doing so, but couldn't quite get over the finish line. We then went back to kissing for a little while, then Bex asked me if I wanted to use my tongue on her. To say I was very keen to oblige would perhaps be an understatement. The way she said it was incredibly erotic. She lied down on her back and opened her legs. I excitedly made my way down to her pussy. I would describe it as being very pleasant to look at. She was obviously very clean. I then began performing RO on her. I was extremely turned on by her scent and taste. My heart was pounding, my cock was throbbing and I was salivating profusely. I spent a few minutes enthusiastically licking her. She seemed to be enjoying what I was doing, even though my technique could probably be described as lacklustre at best. I recall her saying a few things like "ohhhh that feels good, mmm, ohhh yeahhh" and all that stuff that I presume seasoned punters have heard from WGs on numerous occasions. I know she probably does that with all her clients, but I appreciated it a lot. After a few minutes of licking her pussy, I asked Bex if I could rim her. She was completely fine with me doing this. She got down on all fours on the bed. I moved into position behind her. As with her pussy, I had absolutely no qualms about introducing my tongue to her arse. She was immaculately clean. I grabbed her arse cheeks and started probing her bum hole with my tongue. I soon escalated this to trying to slide my tongue into her as far as I could, and sliding it in and out of her arsehole with great enthusiasm. I was just as turned on licking her arse as I was when I was licking her pussy - possibly even more so. Again, Bex seemed to like what I was doing (or at least she gave the impression that she did). The rimming continued for a good 10 minutes or so. After I was done, she said to me that she really likes having her arse licked, which I found very arousing to hear. At this time, I think it was around 45 minutes into the session. I was fully erect and ready for PIV at this point. Bex got the condom out and put it on my cock. She then lied down on the bed and spread her legs wide open. She used her fingers to spread her labia apart and looked at me seductively. She was effectively giving me the green light to do what I wanted to do, which was to put my cock inside her. I was very happy indeed to oblige. I slid my cock into her and then tried my best to give her a decent missionary pounding. I think I was inside her for about 5 minutes. I was loving every second of it. As with the BJ, I felt I was getting close to cumming, but couldn't quite get there. I was getting exhausted after only a few minutes of PIV, which made me think I need to start going the gym, going for runs, or some combination thereof to help improve my stamina. After I withdrew my cock from her pussy, Bex inspected the condom and got rid of it. I think she thought I'd orgasmed, but I hadn't. It was getting close to end of the session. Bex then proceeded to give me a HJ to try to finish me off. Her hand relief skills are just as good as her kissing and BJ skills. I was enjoying it tremendously. I was getting a bit worried that I wasn't going to cum, but thanks to Bex's very enthusiastic efforts, I felt the sap beginning to rise and finally, at long last, I came. It was one of the biggest loads I've ever shot. It was also the first time I've managed to cum on a punt (this was my third punt). Bex then passed me some wipes to clean myself up. She had to clean herself up as well as she had cum on her hands. She didn't mind at all. I was thinking that the cleanup might be awkward, but it wasn't. It was actually about 10 minutes past the arranged session time at this point, but Bex said she didn't want me to leave feeling disappointed. I thought this was an example of fantastic service. The difference in the quality of service Bex offers is honestly like night and day compared to someone like Poppy. I then got dressed, had a bit of small talk with Bex, then she hugged me at the door. I thanked her and left feeling like a very satisfied punter. I must say, I regret that I didn't start punting a few years before I actually did. I would have liked to have seen her when I was a few years younger. I tried to book her again a few weeks after this punt, but she was fully booked. She said she isn't seeing as many clients as she used to because of the pandemic.