Author Topic: Odara - Bondgirls - incall - No show - Manchester  (Read 1144 times)

Offline B16M0

Comms: So they have two receptionist, ain't got a clue which one works so usually send messages to both and see whoever replies back. Initially wanted to see someone else but not available gone home, receptionist recommended a lady called Odara so time given and booked.

Location: Manchester, near hotel Ibis budget centre

Price 30mins for 90 with looking to extend to hour once there if I liked the WG

Services: None

The Punt: Well clearly nothing happened. Travelled which was about 40mins drive, informed receptionist I am outside. I'm already aware of the flat as it is same one used everytime and also as I have used it before. Receptionist provide building code and up I go.

Knocked on the door opened by another WG who I have seen who goes by the name of Liva on website. Seen her before lol.
She like yes and I'm like here to see Odara she says she just gone out with another WG about 10mins ago. Liva rings and informed receptionist. I ring myself and I'm like WTF literally just drove and, receptionist says sorry and says will give discount next time and says Liva is there if u prefer her. Liva only does hour which is 200 fuk that already had that before ain't worth it. I said no and walked out and returned home.

Since then when I have made enquiry for another booking no discount has been given.

Can't link profile, the website doesn't show her.


Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
You can't review a whole agency so I've amended the thread title to make it clear you're reviewing Odara for the no show.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2021, 08:44:16 pm by GingerNuts »

Offline B16M0

Nice one, yh didn't mean the agency just the person itself

Online ravenelli

Was it a Saturday? .The receptionist on Saturday seems to not have a grip on what's going on and the girls don't stick to times they appear on the rota.Mid week girl is much better and less likely for things to go wrong but at 150ph nothing should go wrong should it.With this sort of performance neither the girls not the agency deserve business.

Offline lewisjones23

its a shit agency

they use fake photos also

Offline B16M0

Looking back at messages, yes it did take place on Saturday, however it was in October not November. And yes the pictures are definitely way off, I've seen Kylie who does not look nothing like the pictures, but still is good looking and good service, would have put review up but over 6 months.

Offline Johndy

Is there a good reliable agency in Manchester for incalls ?

Cheshire companions used to do incalls years back, but since then ?

Offline Re

Obviously the agency knew about it but it
decided not to tell the customer, that is appalling behaviour, It really makes me think I should finally leave these agencies and their pimps and move to indy girls, more personal and "legal" I would say. Also thinking a good escort is likely to move to indy while crap ones prefer to have someone else to deal with unhappy  customers

Offline lewisjones23

Is there a good reliable agency in Manchester for incalls ?

Cheshire companions used to do incalls years back, but since then ?

at the moment no, wouldnt say any are reliable at the minute

Offline Availableinlarge


Is there a good reliable agency in Manchester for incalls ?

Cheshire companions used to do incalls years back, but since then?

Oh my, Cheshire Incalls in Salford what happy days they were. Some super fit girls, a plush apartment and Jane running the show - she laid on a few meet and greet parties too, at the Mal Maison. And then there was ‘Erin’ the receptionist who became Bea the escort, there was a queue a mile long on her working days.

I’m not a NW traveller much these days and I know my reminiscing doesn’t help answer your question but there doesn’t appear to be much by way of a decent agency these days. The comment about the best girls going indie and the worst leaving the receptionist to take the flack seems spot on.

So, if anyone CAN recommend one, count me in too. I’m tempted to try Cheshire Companions but I’m a little too far away from their patch for an outcall.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2021, 04:06:36 pm by Availableinlarge »