External Link/Members OnlySo I was let down by my plan D. And low and behold I found myself in front of JK Massage. Read up a fair bit about it on here. So was like. What the hell.
When: Today
Premises: A shopfront which I assumed looks like a massage parlour. Who knew.
The room was nice a big with a massage table in the centre of it with a shower, sink and toilet on the other end of the room. Low lighting and “tantric” music playing in the background.
Rate: 1hr @ £45 and £50 B2B
The girl: I don’t know what her name was nor did I ask. I was just ushered into the room. She was a petite, slim, Chinese lady. Though I didn’t have a quick glimpse of her face before she wacked the mask on. I’d say she is at least in her 40s.
Services:Paid the guy £45 as was let into the room.
I was given a hard massage starting from my neck working down towards my feet. She spent a great deal of time on my back eventually using the hot stones that nearly burned my lower back.
Though she did pay particular attention to my shoulder blades and it’s safe to say the knots are definitely out.
Occasionally she was would ask if I was okay as she was really digging into my back. I had to repeat myself that it’s all good. Gave up and just used my thumb to signal it was all okay. I get the feeling she definitely knows English, but is playing up her lack of knowledge for the language.
She massaged my legs with less energy and didn’t do any reach around so was quite tame in that respect.
She asked me turn around, which I obliged. Asking me if I was a hand job or b2b. I opted for B2B, where she quoted me £60. I only took £100 and with the odd pricing for the hour only had £55 in my pocket. I gestured £50 with my hands and she said okay. In hindsight, I think I could have got her down to £40. But didn’t really care.
She stripped out of her clothes and shoes (shoes with have a particularly hard heel that I could hear clicking and clacking in the room while my head was buried in the table). Her tits weren’t taut and she had a bit of a bush.
She got on top of the table in eternity my legs and started to give me a soft hand job. The worked herself on top of me to rub her pussy on the shaft of my dick. To be fair, it was quite weak and rubbish. I was basically just rubbing her belly button at one point and had to readjust myself a few times.
I asked her if she had a condom for FS. She was asking for £40 more. I didn’t have the cash. So that was off the table.
She gestured to finish me off with a Hand Job. Off me, but if oil and a pretty decent hand job was now provided. I played with her clit and tits for a bit.
But the constant clock watching was putting me off, so o looked at the clock. There was about 5 mins left. I wasn’t going to cum. So I called it.
Wiped myself down. Dressed up. Left the shop and was told to come again by the guy at the desk.
Overall ExperienceI think it is a pretty decent place. The massage was good. Though I wished the energy she had which doing my back was carried down to my legs.
The B2B was meh. I’ve had better. I’m giving it a neutral as nothing was really off the table if you have the cash. Though I do feel slightly ripped off.
On a plus side. The guy who manned the receiption is really polite. So the service was good haha