External Link/Members OnlyAfter taking a long break, I recently decided to see Sarah - Last week.
15 minutes - £50.
Comms- Easy, shot off a text and replied within 5 minutes to confirm appointment
Venue - It was difficult to find, the entrance is round the back between two houses.
The girl - Red PVC, medium length blonde hair, small-ish boobs. Milf next door type look.
Service - No kissing, NO ORAL - total dealbreaker for me, cowgirl.
After handing over the cash, she said she does not do oral for first time clients. I was shocked that not even OW was on offer.
For my second punt, I am extremely disappointed. Before any one comments, I was freshly showered and my package was as smooth as harry hills head

yet she still refused. I should have walked to be honest but I was there and decided to continue.
From here decided to let her ride me in cowgirl and I emptied into the bag.
Disappointed to say the least.