I very recently visited Ingrid.🤔
External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only£150 for an hour
Ingrid replied to my voicemail and we arranged a meet.
Texts messages answered promptly and got the address.
This is in Bayswater. I got off a Royal Oak and walked 5 minutes or so.
Turns out she gives you a nearby address and meets you outside. Serviced basement flat. She's wearing a mask, probably for anonymity reasons?
The meet.
I strip of and lie on the bed. She starts to lightly massage me, mainly on the legs and bum. Plenty of reach unders. She begins without out which isn't very teasing as the strokes aren't smooth. I'm not very hard yet. Definitely nowhere near the best massages I've had, yet she promotes this on her profile.
This goes on for a while.
I turn over. She continues the teasing and pops a condom on me. Even though I tell her oral doesn't do much for me she blows me for a bit. Then we do some cowgirl.
I should point out I have been squeezing her breasts and sucking her nipples during all this.
Back to the hand, return to cowgirl but I'm feeling that shoot your load moment coming. Ask her to finish me of by hand and she starts vigorously pumping away. Had to ask her to lighten up. Finally came.
Had a shower and dressed. And leave. It's over.
I like to see ladies for their skill and so looks don't necessary matter. Unfortunately I knew I'd visit Ingrid at some point. I knew the photos were out of date. She's had too much facial plastic surgery.
Boobs aren't as big as I thought. She's a little overweight.
Nice big bum. Talks about herself loads.
Nothing flowed, massage poor, standard dirty talk and I didn't stay hard all the way through as I usually do. While I was massaging her, she answered her phone then started texting. When I got off the bed to check the time she asked me what's wrong!
Overall not a fun experience.
This probably won't explain exactly why it's a negative but I really just want to get this one out the way.
As the guys on American Pickers say when they lose money on an item. You pay for your education.
Good news. My punt yesterday was top notch. Well reviewed so will post later.