Author Topic: Nid Atherton... double booked on me and cancelled  (Read 1162 times)

Offline orthopod

Well, I have thought long and hard on this review and decided finally that it has to be negatively reviewed.

Ind is fairly well reviewed on here and always a positive as well which was what led me to eagerly book her for a massage.

I was going to be in Manchester for a very short period of time and so texted Nid for an appointment at a specific time and date. It was a pretty solid booking on my part and was confirmed back by Nid and was told to re confirm the previous day.

I re confirmed the previous day around 8 pm but got no response back. The next day morning just 30 mins before the appointment I get a text telling me she cannot do that slot anymore since she booked someone else for that time and offered me a slot later in the day which was not convenient for me at all. I rejected the new slot and remind3d her she had agreed a time and date with me and she came back to me that I was very late to confirm.

Very disappointing really, I feel like she has decided to accommodate a regular of hers at my expense which is very poor business acumen. She is well reviewed here and is known for her service and it pains me to tarnish her reputation with a negative but I feel I did nothing wrong and followed everything as instructed and was let down at the very last minute leaving me with no other options to pursue. I won’t visit her again.

Offline sir wanksalot

Well, I have thought long and hard on this review and decided finally that it has to be negatively reviewed.

Ind is fairly well reviewed on here and always a positive as well which was what led me to eagerly book her for a massage.

I was going to be in Manchester for a very short period of time and so texted Nid for an appointment at a specific time and date. It was a pretty solid booking on my part and was confirmed back by Nid and was told to re confirm the previous day.

I re confirmed the previous day around 8 pm but got no response back. The next day morning just 30 mins before the appointment I get a text telling me she cannot do that slot anymore since she booked someone else for that time and offered me a slot later in the day which was not convenient for me at all. I rejected the new slot and remind3d her she had agreed a time and date with me and she came back to me that I was very late to confirm.

Very disappointing really, I feel like she has decided to accommodate a regular of hers at my expense which is very poor business acumen. She is well reviewed here and is known for her service and it pains me to tarnish her reputation with a negative but I feel I did nothing wrong and followed everything as instructed and was let down at the very last minute leaving me with no other options to pursue. I won’t visit her again.

Everyone loves her so I can't comment on her service but I can comment on her attitude. She's a surly cow at times. If she's having a particularly bad day and she miscontrues a perfectly innocent question then you're blocked.


Offline Bustydusty

Definitely a deserved red - 30 minutes is nowhere near enough notice

Offline Followyourdick

Everyone loves her so I can't comment on her service but I can comment on her attitude. She's a surly cow at times. If she's having a particularly bad day and she miscontrues a perfectly innocent question then you're blocked.
I’m pretty sure she blocked me over something completely innocuous, ah well that punting sim has since been lost so when I get another one I might just message her again 😇😂

Offline sir wanksalot

I’m pretty sure she blocked me over something completely innocuous, ah well that punting sim has since been lost so when I get another one I might just message her again 😇😂

Same here pal. She really went off on one. Ringing my mobile back, sending text messages etc. Good job I was single at the time otherwise any attempt at discretion would have been blown apart by her bunny boiler antics.

All I asked her was whether she offered body to body massage. Hardly the most offensive thing you could ask a woman who offers massage and hand relief!

Offline Richthescouser

Well, I have thought long and hard on this review and decided finally that it has to be negatively reviewed.

Ind is fairly well reviewed on here and always a positive as well which was what led me to eagerly book her for a massage.

I was going to be in Manchester for a very short period of time and so texted Nid for an appointment at a specific time and date. It was a pretty solid booking on my part and was confirmed back by Nid and was told to re confirm the previous day.

I re confirmed the previous day around 8 pm but got no response back. The next day morning just 30 mins before the appointment I get a text telling me she cannot do that slot anymore since she booked someone else for that time and offered me a slot later in the day which was not convenient for me at all. I rejected the new slot and remind3d her she had agreed a time and date with me and she came back to me that I was very late to confirm.

Very disappointing really, I feel like she has decided to accommodate a regular of hers at my expense which is very poor business acumen. She is well reviewed here and is known for her service and it pains me to tarnish her reputation with a negative but I feel I did nothing wrong and followed everything as instructed and was let down at the very last minute leaving me with no other options to pursue. I won’t visit her again.

An honest negative review for someone normally well reviewed is (to me) one of the most useful reviews. It can show that service is starting to slip, or (as seems to be the case here) she’ll mess people around.

Offline UKd0g

Same for me. I was blocked from one number because I messaged to say I couldn't make a booking as I was stuck on the M62... It pissed me off though as I have been a number of times, and still have as I just used the work phone to book afterwards.  :drinks:

Sounds like she did a dirty number on you with this one.

Offline Bustydusty

I’m in a minority but I want impressed by her anyway - Prisca Claire and Sofia way better imo

Offline The donald

I like Nid because the dirty talk helps me with the he in my advancing years 😂

Offline capman84

I regularly visit Nid and had a session last week with her.

Sometimes i can make it to hers, sometimes i have to rearrange due to inconvenient schedules.