Finally ventured out after a prolonged break from punting to see Mia - I really shouldn't have bothered.
External Link/Members Only /
External Link/Members OnlyIt transpires that Mia used to work at Lush as Hannah who I now realise has had various feedback on this forum.
Hannah/Mia is 5'2, fit albeit a few extra pounds on her belly but nothing off-putting. Breasts are firm, C cup, nice shaved pussy and a very firm bum, spankable.. she doesn't do any bum fun but that's not my thing anyway.
The place is a multi-occupancy converted house and first impression was dire, the entrance, stairwells and building gave the impression of a down and out squat, drug den but I wasn't there to inspect the building.
I paid 120 for 1.5 hours, apparently I was one of her first since she decided to go indie from Lush and today, has now increased her rates to ridiculous levels.
The meet:
I was looking forward to this, especially with the vfm rate and, I hadn't had a punt in over two years so why the negative?
Mia is not a natural escort, does not know how to provide a service, totally lacklustre. Attempts at owo started well but her teeth kept catching and me letting out a small yelp she asked what was the matter - hmm, yer teeth love. We kissed, light, french but she had a cracked lip, bit of a sore on one lip too... She put condom on and I asked for CG, which was ok but I had lost interest by now tbh, I wasn't going to be satiated. I gave up in the end.
One thing that really annoyed me during the meeting was she kept picking up her phone and replying to texts and bookings, even took a call from a friend! Then she started complaining she was being bombarded with texts and maybe she would be better back at Lush. She then started arguing with herself that no, she is better off as an indie. I thought that maybe Lush might not take her back, she seems deluded as to how wonderful a service she can provide - according to her AW profile.
Would I see again? Nope. Caveat Emptor