Author Topic: Melissa - Lush Escorts - Birmingham  (Read 1126 times)

Offline Dark Vader

Although this is a positive my caveat would be she may frustrate the hell out of you and may not be your cup of tea. I'd seen her jump on and off of Lush and appear on V S and reviews on here weren't glowing. So needless to say she wasn't my first choice. In fact was it even a choice? I found myself wanting a cheap blow out so gave Lush a call and for the first time gave them a time and a location and said who do you have available? The names they were putting forward were not appealing to me and I was left with a toss up between Tiffanie and Melissa so I chose the new girl as I'd already been with Tiff.

External Link/Members Only

Location Well worn Apartments Broadway Plaza

Price £60 for half an hour.

The girl From the pics she looks taller and chunkier. It's the girl in the pics but she just looks different in real life. Height and dress size are right. D cups and in her twenties.

The meet So after eventually getting into the apartment I instantly recognize this girl. But where from? I tell her as much and say it must of been in my dreams hoping to break the ice make her laugh and get a better service. She seemed to find it funny but then had a little rant about the state of the apartment, dragging the sheets off the bed wanting to know why I brought her here. I played dumb not telling her it was their only location outside the clean air zone. Tell me where to book you for next time sweetheart. The Hive, George st or Water st....OK will do honey. After handing over the money she began to strip as so did I.

After the bra came off revealing those lovely big areolas and nipples. Boom there it was. I'd seen this girl before privately. Don't know why there's no review, it was a while back but from what I could remember It was a good fuck but typical Rom behavior she did try to get as much money out of me as she could then cut the time short. She invited me to lay down on the bed. I hate this as it usually means kissing is off the menu. I like it when we start knecking standing up then we take it from there. Anyway she immediately reaches for the condom to blow me. No I don't like that. But you like it on for fucking right? of course I said. She then goes on to give me an ok bj with a bit of ball play. After about 5 minutes she bags me up and gets on top and starts to ride me and after about 2 minutes she says she is getting tired can I help her out. I'll help her out alright. You see there are some girls I don't know what it is that you just get hard for with no effort. That's part of the reason for the positive as I'd have her as my fuck doll. Anyway I began thrusting from underneath, then spun her round for some doggy and ended up in missionary by which time she was enjoying it so much I managed to get kissing and some tongues. But not enjoying it so much she wasn't aware of the time. So from missionary I pulled out, whipped the condom off and got her to grab my balls and wank me off over her belly. Would I see her again? Yes but only at Lush and not private as she'll only try to rinse me. :cool:

Offline pbrown355

Thanks for this one as well. Think I'll be seeing her some time.