Author Topic: Penny - The Georgian - Oldham  (Read 1578 times)

Online Pat Phelan

External Link/Members Only

Price: £60 - including owo as extra

Looks: I turned up with no booking but with Faye in mind who I knew was on the rota. As it turned out Faye was the only one of four ladies in a room with a punter. So I had a choice between Kelsey, Penny and Hennessy. I wasn’t really attracted to any but I picked Penny out of the three as she was more my cup of tea looks wise. As described online but she’s not 30. I’d say she’s around 45. A scouse lady as it turned out.

Service: She was quite chatty and friendly to start with. I attempted to kiss but she wasn’t really interested in that. So I kissed her neck and chest. Her breasts are actually quite nice putting her age into account. They’re fairly large and not too droopy. I sucked them a while and asked her to get on top. This only lasted a minute or so before she started giving me oral. So I got her to suck me off whilst I stood up. Her oral skills are very good though she doesn’t go very deep which was disappointing. She used the right pressure and I was close to a climax. I asked her to slow down but she wouldn’t. We carried on like this with me sat on edge of bed for a while and then into 69’er. This was for a couple of minutes before she climbed off. The whole thing felt a bit rushed but she was nearly making me come whilst I tried to hold back. So I got her to apply the condom and she climbed right on top without a word. She fucked me in cow girl position which in fairness felt really good. Within a few minutes of this I filled the bag. I looked over at the clock and we were only 15 minutes in. I went to shower and she did not stick about for a chat. Left me in the room on my own which I felt was very bad form.

Summery: I’m probably being generous giving this punt a neutral because it was rushed. It only avoids negative because the sex was actually good, but only whilst it lasted. It’s a weak neutral and many would have given a negative. I have to look at myself though. It wasn’t her fault I was struggling to hold back and it wasn’t her fault I came as fast as I did even though the sex was fast and hard but not hard to the point if discomfort or pain.

I would rate this a 4.5 out of 10 so a very low end neutral and borderline negative based on the fact it was rushed. I will be in no hurry to re-book this particular lady.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2022, 03:54:15 pm by Pat Phelan »

Offline TomTank

Obviously a case of YMMV but Hennessy is gorgeous.
I speak to the receptionist on the phone before I see new girls at the Georgian, and make sure I'm not going to be short-timed or over-charged.

It's a new policy since I was short-timed by Scarlet and over-charged by Breeze.
Since then I've had an average service from Sally, but superb ones from Hennessy and Lilly.

Offline Jd20181997

I've been meaning to book with Kelsey, mainly because on the website, it states she's around just a few years younger than me

Offline GingerNuts

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,820
  • Likes: 111
  •  
  • Reviews: 48
I've been meaning to book with Kelsey, mainly because on the website, it states she's around just a few years younger than me

In reality she's probably at at least as old as you.

Offline Jd20181997

In reality she's probably at at least as old as you.

Probably from the looks of the photos

Offline Bustydusty

I’ve never been there so could anyone tell me exactly what the charging structure is please?

I.e. it seems £50 basic inc fk?
owo £10
Cim?
Rimming £10

From what I’ve read

Also could I have recommendations for the best fk and owo please?
« Last Edit: February 13, 2022, 02:59:25 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline Atlas1957

£50 basic then there is a sign on the wall for the extras:
FK £10
OWO £10
CIM not sure £10 or £20 I think
Rimming not sure £10 for receiving I think
Anal no idea

etc

So if you do get FK for free you've done well.