Author Topic: Sexy Tan Walsall WS1  (Read 1960 times)

Offline Thecheatinghusband

External Link/Members Only

Sent a quick message for a bj mid day and confirm post code and price with time.

Got to the block of flats 10minutes before and texted to advise that I had arrived.

10 minutes after appointment time, received a reply to confirm whether I was here or not.

Replied to confirm that I was here and waited another 5 minutes, called and no reply

Was just about to leave and got another message to wait where I was and will tell me where to go.

Gave up waiting and it was already 30 minutes after the appointment slot and a car had pulled up a few moments before I got confirmation that I could come with instructions where to go.

I waited about 5 minutes before leaving and when I did, just to be on the safe so. Could be just paranoid.

Offline Punterperson1971

External Link/Members Only

Sent a quick message for a bj mid day and confirm post code and price with time.

Got to the block of flats 10minutes before and texted to advise that I had arrived.

10 minutes after appointment time, received a reply to confirm whether I was here or not.

Replied to confirm that I was here and waited another 5 minutes, called and no reply

Was just about to leave and got another message to wait where I was and will tell me where to go.

Gave up waiting and it was already 30 minutes after the appointment slot and a car had pulled up a few moments before I got confirmation that I could come with instructions where to go.

I waited about 5 minutes before leaving and when I did, just to be on the safe so. Could be just paranoid.
You dodged a bullet there mate I also the same pictures but they are very flattering according to reports on here I’ll also didn’t follow it through

Offline Straightsix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,973
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 37
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish