Author Topic: SexyBlonde Zara Witham  (Read 1511 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6355745) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline PeteJ50

External Link/Members Only
I saw Zara in Witham about a month ago.
Her flat is in the town center and there are plenty of parking spaces nearby.
When i got to the flat I was lead upstairs into a room which was ok.
Money sorted £80 for half hour with no extras.
She looks like her pics but maybe with a few extra pounds.
Started with a little massage which was ok, then onto a very quick covered bj nothing special then onto protected sex in several different positions, finished with a tit wank and shooting my load all over her nice big tits.



Offline Hansolo69


Offline PilotMan

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,790
  • Likes: 384
  •  
  • Reviews: 211
I saw her profile pop up in Chelmsford the other day, but going by there being no profile details about her size and looking at her pictures, I reckon she's most likely a size 12 - 14.

Definitely outside of my comfort zone  :blush: