Author Topic: AvaErotic at Cheadle Hulme/Stockport  (Read 2768 times)


5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5722145) (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline spiralnotebook

AvaErotic - Cheadle Hulme

Terms of Reference  -  Seen a couple of reports on here and decided to treat myself to more than a bog standard massage and wank.

Contact  -   Arranged an appointment by text, the usual go here and call when you are on site. Did so and prompt reply with clear instructions.
External Link/Members Only

Comms  -     As above clear communications with no issues.

Location  -  Parking to front of a row of local shops.
 
Premesis  -  Flat above one of the shops access by staircase, not very subtle as faced by rear of houses. Reasonable decor, not the Waldorf by any means but no rats running about the place.

The Girl  -  Bah Eck lad its Anna Chancellor from the Boddingtons Ads. Subjective I know but I thought Ava was stunning, I mean literally my jaw dropped. Tall and wearing black lingerie, the only improvement was when she took it off. Wonderful down to earth and sexy.

The Service  -  Agreed service was her pretty standard Massage and BJ 1 hour @ £120
I`ve always said you have it or you don`t have it and massage wise some highly qualified and experienced practitioners have left me completely cold where others with no formal training have had that certain something and Ava definately falls into the latter category. Her sensual massage was very pleasurable and I could have happily enjoyed it for the whole booking however onto the BJ and this again it was top draw, good technique with lots of tongue. Some bookings drag, this one seemed to fly but it was the full hour. Offered a shower in the less than salubrious shower but declined just in case a rat stuck did stick its head out of the plughole and take a bite out of me knackers.


Comments and Thoughts  -   Couldn`t knock Ava, a mix of Mel Sykes Chubby Brown and Anna Chancellor. Love to take her out for a few pints and a curry. The maid who answered the door was pretty fit to, didn`t want to risk a kick in the balls by asking .  .

Marks out of 10
Comms - 9
Area - 6
Premesis - 5
Massage/cock play  - 10
Service provided - 10
Would I Return - Yes I am indeed. . . .

Offline eric 70

I love Mel Sykes :wacko: does she look similar?

Offline Scousemouse

She looks right up my street 😎

Offline James10

Does she do full service and OWO?

Offline JoeDina

Does she do full service and OWO?

If you look on her likes …. Your question is answered.

Offline Grey Eric

Chubby Brown??? Where does that old fart come into this? She doesnt look like him does she?

Offline stanr

I saw Ava the other week and would echo the comments from the OP
I enjoyed my time with her.... report to follow..

Offline spiralnotebook

Ey calm down calm down, I thought she had chubby’s humour and Mel Sykes accent eh Tarquin.  :thumbsup:

 :D

Offline James10

If you look on her likes …. Your question is answered.

Thanks, but what is on the likes list is sometimes different what a provider actually does in reality. Hence the question.

Offline Scousemouse

I assume as per the current other thread you are seeing her in a parlour?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=323266.0
« Last Edit: September 28, 2021, 05:55:23 am by Scousemouse »

Offline Diamond Dave 2

Good review
On your thoughts about the maid I have always asked and have never found any take offence at the question.
80% do engage in some form of service. So next time just ask she will probably be flattered is you add a couple of compliments to your request.

Offline ISTS2005