Author Topic: Amy - Ipswich  (Read 1922 times)


2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5754089) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Prof1978

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Saw 'Amy' (aka Alice on AW) a couple of weeks ago though 3rd visit over the last 9 or 10 months.
Previous 2 had been £40 for 15mins but latest visit was £60 for 30mins.
Comms pretty good by text. Location is ground floor apartment near Ipswich station close to river.
It is her in the pics and she is extremely petite and in my view pretty. She is EE but English very good.
At the price I have found her a good go to girl as a young hottie to give a good seeing to!
On most recent visit she now has short hair which looked cute. There is no kissing and no GFE type meets here but I knew what to expect. OW was very good and got me very hard to fuck her.
I had gone for 30mins this time as wanted to fuck her for longer. Started on her back with legs up and she was wanting me in closer. I suspect she wanted me to finish asap but I was having none of it!
Moved into doggy where I gave her a good pounding then with her lying face down with me on top for some while. I was thoroughly enjoying myself with her encouragements of 'Fuck me!'. Probably fake but I liked hearing it!
Then came to an explosive finish in the bag.
Clean up and chat while I changed and left bang on 30mins.
As I say, limited on the GFE type intimacy but if just looking for a P&D with an attractive girl in Ipswich, go for it.
I will almost certainly go back.

Offline marion70


 Texted and no OWO or kissing on offer. Looks nice though, you said she was pretty 😍,  how would u describe her ?

Offline Prof1978

On her vivastreet gallery, pic no.6 gives a bit of a facial glimpse. I'd describe her as having an elfin look. Very slim & petite. Hair is now neck length rather than long.
The no kissing & no OWO is definitely a negative so will rule her out straight away for many so I would not go more than £60 for 30mins with her. But if willing to put that to one side once in a while, go for it.

Offline Pat


Offline Prof1978

Best place I find is an inexpensive pay & display other side of the river with a footbridge that takes you right across to the apartment complex, 2/3 min walk at most.
There are loads of parking spaces around the apts but lots of private parking only signs around so I never bother.

Offline Dude2k13

I've messaged plenty of times and never get a reply. She must be busy or take phone calls only?

Offline lillythesavage

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 2,666
  • Likes: 36
  •  
  • Reviews: 17
I've messaged plenty of times and never get a reply. She must be busy or take phone calls only?

Try calling, it is what the telephone was invented for :lol:
Banned reason: Undesirable, previously banned, still attacking members, discussing UKP with SP, toxic personality, it’s a no from me!,
Banned by: Iloveoral