Author Topic: Maylee Health Beauty - High Wycombe  (Read 3559 times)

Offline adamsapple99

External Link/Members Only

When - last week

Comms - easy to arrange, call was taken by a bloke

Venue - located on a busy main road but it's set back a bit and the entrance is the side door of a small office building. Parking is available right next to the building but I walked there.

The girl - appeared to be just 1 girl working that evening so was met by Lindsey, a small Chinese lady, possibly around 30. She was wearing a mask but seemed kinda cute with a decent slim figure. She wasn't the warmest of characters and her English wasn't great so not always easy to understand her.

The meeting - I genuinely needed a proper massage due to sports aches and pains so wasn't sure I'd be going for extras and paid £45 for a deep tissue massage. For such a small thing, she went hard and really worked me well so the massage was pretty good. I felt a decent sized chest rest on my head when she was at the top of the table so I was teased in to wanting to see them released. She later asked if I wanted extras to which she offered b2b for £40... I tried to bargain with her but she was having none of it and seeing her little body with a decent sized chest made me give in.

She stripped down and I was met with a gorgeous little body with fantastic natural boobs which appeared quite big on her small frame, I wasn't disappointed! She continued doing my back and legs with some light CC swipes and some reach unders. On to my front and she writhed around on top of me, stroking me with her boobs which felt surprisingly good running up and down either side of my cock. She then straddled my face where I could appreciate her lovely perfectly smooth pussy and gorgeous bum. In hindsight, I wish I had tried to taste but I sensed from her that nothing else was on offer so didn't push my luck, nor ask (I will next time though!). She then got off the table and went to work on a great HJ where I didn't last very long but then I was still enjoying the delights of her lovely little body.

Overall - definitely a positive rating and although I paid a little more than I would have liked, it was a great massage by a cute lady with fantastic boobs and bum so I will be returning.

Offline mr dudley

Thanks for the review. I'll give this place a go.