Author Topic: NaughtyEmma - Marylebone  (Read 2576 times)


29 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6333087) (23 positive, 4 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Tailgate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 119
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
My first punt since July, when I paid a repeat visit to Adrienne (previously reviewed)

In London and saw that Emma's green light was on, so arranged via text for a 45 minute incall the next day. Booking happened in the last 2 weeks.

Communication: All via text apart from the final phone call for directions to her incall venue. Prompt replies, bit of cheekiness thrown in which I liked.

Incall Venue: Basement flat less than 5 minutes walk from Marylebone mainline and tube.
Communal door very stiff, as if the buzzer release was fucked, Emma had to open it from inside before running back into her flat. I noticed a small cctv camera over the door.
Shares with another girl. Venue is fit for purpose, nice size bedroom and good shower, which I used pre and post action.

The Girl: Well described on here, 30, very attractive in that slutty look way, cracking body on her, what I've come to call the 'Romanian Hot' as only they seem to have that body shape, even with the help of enhanced tits. Perfect nipples.
Very friendly, quite teasing and not overboard with the fake moans.

The Action: Stripped her slowly out of the outfit she had put on, I had requested 'slutty' and she delivered.
RO, followed by OWO with a little bit of DT, but she is always in control (my first meeting, she may allow FF once she's comfortable you are not a throat hammerer I suppose)
She then rubbered me up and climbed onboard for some energetic cowgirl, leaning forward so I could kiss her tits and some LFK (DFK not my thing at all)
I'm a big fan of Facials or COT but her CG technique had me blowing into the bag. One pop only these days.
The Cost :£130 for 45 minutes, time fully spent in action, no clockwatching from Emma.

Would I return : Yes, I'm drawn towards the Romanian Hot Brigade and will spread my wings further but will definitely book Emma again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 3 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline anonymouse72

« Last Edit: December 09, 2022, 06:00:36 pm by anonymouse72 »

Offline Johnnyx


Offline Tailgate

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Posts: 119
  • Likes: 3
  •  
  • Reviews: 9
Looked like it was only a 2 bed flat. I've seen Adrienne twice and bumped into Cherry once, coming out of the shower, so assumed they worked together?
Banned reason: No Reviews in over 3 years.
Banned by: 90125

Offline pantywetter

I saw her 2 or 3 times but think she went a bit off the boil when she got busy after a flurry of reviews on here.  She’s pretty good and not bad value but slipped to a neutral for me after 3rd visit.
« Last Edit: December 10, 2022, 08:21:31 am by pantywetter »