Author Topic: Maya hot23 - Swindon  (Read 1146 times)

Offline Coriniumstud

Looking through Swindon’s barren wasteland
Found Maya so sent a text asking if she was available (Time and Date sent)
Replied within a few minutes saying Yes
I replied with Great can I have address please and it’s been silent ever since even passed the time and date I wanted  :dash:

Offline southcoastpunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,121
  • Likes: 164
  •  
  • Reviews: 27
She looks ruff as fuck on her verification photo  :scare:

I am surprised you bothered or maybe you think she has improved in the last couple of years!

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 10, 2021, 04:41:59 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Dinocaz

Never had any issues my self.

She is my current favourite.

Offline Dinocaz


Offline Coriniumstud

Did you try WhatsApp?
Unfortunately I don’t have WhatsApp on my crappy punting phone

Offline Coriniumstud

I am surprised you bothered or maybe you think she has improved in the last couple of years!

External Link/Members Only
Dinocaz recommended her and after he recommended Evelyne who was great I thought I’d try Maya,but to no avail

Offline 123Mel456

I sent a text today receipt that it was read but zero reply.
They must have so much business they can just turn it away

Offline HappyHarryIV

i had called her about a month ago, she was way down on the list but nobody in Swindon was answering, managed to get her to answer. She sent me over her postcode, but that area is really hard to park so bailed, it was a rainy day and really didnt fancy walking too far - I let her know within a couple of mins of getting the postcode.