Author Topic: Veronicaloves - Wirral  (Read 1733 times)


4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3704695) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Scousemouse



External Link/Members Only

I met this girl in a standard hotel on the Wirral, her choice, good venue.
£130 for 60 minutes

I got in touch as was looking for tall girls on here and she was recommended, she is a good 5’7, not bad but not really tall. Her body was 9 out of 10 for her age, I think early 50s

DFK was awesome, we were straight into it the minute I walked in the room, her tongue was down my throat as I was counting money out.

I then licked and sucked her undercarriage for 20 minutes, it was just perfect, she returned the favour during a 69er, I couldn’t hold back, to horny to quick, I couldn’t pull off a round two, we just chatted n snogged for 30 minutes.

Highly addictive and recommended

I’ll deffo see her again, lovely girl

Scouse