Author Topic: Moon Thai Massage Spa - Sunderland  (Read 2497 times)

Offline Punter007

External Link/Members Only

I'm hoping I'm putting this in the correct section as I didn't actually visit, but thought it would be useful to give a heads up that this is a legit salon, and associated with the Hua Hin Moon salon in Sunderland SR1.

Saw this new advert on gumtree and thought I'd TOFTT and see whether it was legit or offered HE. There's something about the advert that screams legit, but thought I'd give it a go. Was quoted £22 for 30 minutes or £40 for an hour massage. The advert says the salon is on Hylton Road - hope this doesnt breach any rules - Hylton Road is very long!

Made a booking via text, and when I confirmed the date and time I got two texts - one categorically saying that they don't give sensual massages or sensual teases, and most definitely not happy endings. The other text gave the address of the Hua Hin Moon salon in Sunderland SR1. From reviews on here, Hua Hin Moon is definitely legit. They have confirmed that the Hylton Road salon will be ready at the end of August.

Made an excuse of SR1 being more dodgy in terms of parking and safety of the work van, and cancelled the booking.

Shame, i was hoping we'd get a quality and reliable rub and tug joint in Sunderland.