Author Topic: Hot Thai Sammie Wigan  (Read 5462 times)


12 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6168765) (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Maxell1983

30 minutes naked body to body £50
60 minutes naked body to body £90

Oral and sex £20 extra

Owo and kissing plus free prostate massage £20

No pussy licking allowed though

Like previous report sammie is near the old Wigan pier area buzzed in answered door in little black playsuit showing those spunkable 34DD titties gave her £70 for half hour with oral and sex and body to body during the body to body agreed extra £20 for owo and kissing. She is very attractive petite busty lady with a bit of sign of having children with tell tale slight sagging stretch marks but no way to bad ! Asked to get naked wow felt those tits which felt fairly real not the rock hard fake ones you usually get then onto back massage with oil followed by lashings of oil all over my cock balls thighs and chest and so this little Thai rocket got to work sliding ,grinding over every part of my body wow those fabulous tits pressing in my face as I sucked those rock hard nipples for all their glory wow my cock was by now massively hard which sammie said she loved big cocks and repeatedly put my throbbing knob in between her massive cleavage wow tit wank heaven as she slid my cock up down up down in between spunkable paradise after a while I decided it be best to switch to sucking my cock and wow did she excel at the art of deep slow sensual sloppy eye contact through out saying love your big fat juicy cock all whilst her long slippery tongue went over my bell end and right up and down my shaft wow wow wow by now her fingers where wandering down south near my ass hole and asked me if I wanted prostate massage which I thought why not it’s been a few years since last tried it and don’t get off with a lady putting fingers up it as it never did anything for me but this time sammie put some magic lubricant on her fingers and wow she felt like I had read it was supposed to feel like straight on my prostate whilst sucking the life out of by bell end with her lizards tongue wow wow wow after a few minutes I was ready to
Spunk everywhere but decided I had to fuck her pussy before my 30 minutes ended so on with the condom and she jumped straight on top cow girl riding the full length of my big rock solid cock we was both loving it ! She even lifted one leg up so I could see her pussy slide up and down my length talking filthy again telling me her pussy loved feeling my big cock in it obviously by now I could not hold on anymore and boooom I nearly broke the condom with the spunk that came out into it wow wow wow enjoyed immensely and even though £90 for 30 minutes is dear to me as I usually only ever pay £120 maximum for one hour with everything included it was worth it as been wanting to get a fit Thai bird sliding on me body to body fit a few years so that’s another of my bucket list .

She did mention extras are not available to everyone but only people she likes so must have been my lucky day and god damn I might go again tomorrow before she disappears

BOOOOM !!!!



Offline jonko

Wow, thanks for the review, she sounds and looks great. Wish I could afford her. I need a good Thai this week for a variety of services but 90 for the 30 mins is slight too much for me on my part time wage..


Offline Nwlad

Hi did you contact her thought adult work or phone just tried her and no luck and she not been on what's app since 3rd of april

Offline Maxell1983

I  contacted her on the phone but rang about five times before she picked up which was 10.15 am but now like someone else says she gone to Lichfield

Offline Pscz

Chances are she will be back up here in the near future.

Offline undertheradar

Was the kissing full on deep French Kiss, or just a few pecks?