Author Topic: Ts review - Sexy TS Ariel Woolwich/Greenwich  (Read 11321 times)


3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5331884) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline CaptainRock

Hi folks, transgirl escourt review coming in.

Review of Sexy TS Ariel links here: 
External Link/Members Only
 External Link/Members Only

I first met Ariel back in August or Sept 2019. You could say she was technically the first Tgirl I ever met, if you don't count the girl I met in a rather awkward (but enjoyable) situation in Vienna about 2 months earlier (cant find the link, dam!). I could go into that in more detail if anyone is interested, just let me know below.

Anyway, meeting her in 2019 was quite nerve racking but I really enjoyed myself. I had hoped to meet her again but due to an unfortunate exchange in 2019 on whatsapp, she told me not to contact her ever again and I deleted her number and shut off all contact with her.
I had continued to message her after the meet to discuss the meeting again, and for some reason I don't fully remember, it went sour.

Fast forward to  June 2021, I plucked up the courage to message her again. I figured enough time had passed and I would be open with her about what happened previously. Plus I keep seeing her in my hotlist on AW and the good memories come back and I just had to try. She didn't remember what happened at all either, so she agreed to meet me and I arranged to meet her on Sat the 19th june.

Communication was fine, she prefers being called so I did that initially and carried on with text after.

It was a hell of a time getting there. She was based (not her house, she told me she wouldn't be working from there anymore) in Greenwich/Woolwich, south of both Woolwich Arsenal and Plumstead stations, a main road about 15-20 walks from either one.
Unfortunately, travelling from Croydon to there was a bit of a headache.
I got out at New Cross Gate and planned to taxi over there, but everything went to shit, no taxis would take my ride and the roads were at a near standstill anyway. I was seriously regretting not going to London Bridge first and then travelling out there but such is life. Live and learn etc.
After a very distraught 15-20 mins I managed to get an Uber to accept my ride and slowly made my way there. Real nightmare.

Anyway, she was a bit grumpy with me as I had naively predicted arriving much earlier than the 12noon time I had first stated. If I had stuck to that time I would have only been 15 mins late, but ended up being about 40 after saying I'd be there by 11.40am :/ dumb.
I offered her an extra £20 to say sorry which smoothed it over. After our previous meeting I knew it would be worth the time so the cost seemed negligible to me.

She charges £80 for half hour and £130 for an hour. I also asked to see her cum, which she said would be an extra £20. So £150 in total (plus my own penalty I paid, made it £170).

The place was fairly private and discreet. If she is still working from there I think you'd be ok to arrive and not be noticed, considering it is off a main road. I took public transport/taxi so I can't speak for parking.
Nb. someone was working there with her, as i heard them through the door. I did not see anyone. Not sure if another tgirl or not. I suppose it's a case of safety in numbers/cheaper to rent. Something to bear in mind if you are thinking of contacting.

Finally, being back with her made good memories flood back and I was very excited. Even though she was still a bit grumpy with me for being late, I was distracted by the low cut dress she was wearing. Her pictures are accurate, her english is fine and her body is incredible. Her boobs are lovely but a bit hard. Her dick is much bigger than mine. She is taller than me and tanned, toned and quite pretty facially. I used the loo briefly. I think a shower can be taken if asked but I didn't need too.

She seemed pretty eager to get into things once money and initial exchanges were over. Kneeling on the bed she pulled her dress down over her tits. I got on after undressing and we hugged, groped and fondled for a bit, before she eventually got into a 69 position with her on the bottom. I sucked her whilst she sucked me. It was great.
She eventually jerked herself off and shot a pretty big load on herself, as I had hoped. It was fantastic. After cleaning up a bit she got me to lie on my back and gave me a great BJ that was amazing. I sometimes find it hard to cum from oral, for some reason, but she was fantastic and I came too.
I have said in other reviews I am pretty vanilla. I didn't ask or want to fuck her and definitely don't want to be fucked, but if you ask it's most likely fine. She asked me if I ever fuck transgirls, which I said I have in the past so I am guessing she must receive (speculation). She had a box of condoms handy so it must be an option.

She eventually remembered meeting me back in 2019, after we chatted for a bit post encounter. She gave me a decent enough massage, and then we played with each other a bit more. I came a second time on her tits and then got dressed and left.

Suffice to say I am glad I got to see her again. I am hoping she'll start working from somewhere much easier to get to, but I probably won't be that lucky. I'll be going back there soon I hope, with better planning. might ask to fuck her next time... dunno.

Any questions let me know. Take care folks.

Offline Jimnim1

Hi Captain,

I am very curious about a tGirl I really want the experience but I am a little nervous, like you I don’t wanna be fucked by one just see and play with one, is she really feminine and does she sound feminine? Great review by the way, does she get hard when you perform oral?

Offline CaptainRock

Hi Captain,

I am very curious about a tGirl I really want the experience but I am a little nervous, like you I don’t wanna be fucked by one just see and play with one, is she really feminine and does she sound feminine? Great review by the way, does she get hard when you perform oral?

Hi Jim

Yes she got hard very easily and came too. She even got semi hard during round two.

I would say she is quite feminine yes, but also quite tall. Sounds feminine too.
I think she is quite passable, so if you are worried about her being a bit manly dont be concerned.


Offline Dashing

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,613
  • Likes: 1
  •  
  • Reviews: 4
« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 02:37:09 pm by Dashing »

Offline Jimnim1


Offline Highfield Hal

Initially I thought the OP was referring to this Ariel…

External Link/Members Only

…who has 2 (positive) reviews on here but unfortunately lives bloody miles from me and never tours!

Glad OP had a good experience

« Last Edit: July 01, 2021, 07:12:04 pm by Highfield Hal »

Offline CaptainRock

Initially I thought the OP was referring to this Ariel…

External Link/Members Only

…who has 2 (positive) reviews on here but unfortunately lives bloody miles from me and never tours!

Glad OP had a good experience

Howdy Hal
Ive seen her profile before. Id be keen if she was near me too :)

But no, defo not her. This Ariel isnt on BP,  I was talking to her about it during our meet; She basically said its too expensive to run an ad on there so she doesn't bother.

I have actually seen her reviewed on here before but couldn't remember the links when writing my review above so left them out. If anyone finds them let us know

Cheers

Offline Voyager

She is a great service provider and has been around in London for a few years.  Originally from Hungry.  What I like about her is how she takes good care of herself and is always in pristine condition.

There is however an odd side to her personality.  I thought we really had a good thing going but once she texted saying something that did not make sense and I replied politely and very friendly but she responded saying that I have been rude to her and she does not want to meet up anymore.  What the hell?  Nothing I said seemed to make any difference after that, so that was it.