On reopening in April this shop in Stone Rd Stafford has rebranded as Siam Lotus Thai (previously Siam Thai Yoga), but it is still under the same management.
External Link/Members Only My visit – approximately 12 days ago. Arranged by text on the day. Efficient comms (but see below).
Nisa - Long hair tied back in a pony, 5 footer, not slim but not fat either. Probably mid 30s. Nisa is quite chatty and I understood she had just started at the shop a couple of days before my visit (although her English is not great).
I arrived 5 minutes early. Door was open so walked straight in and was met by Suzie the owner and Nisa. Opted to try out Nisa and shown into the small massage room at the front of the shop nearest the door. Usual drill. I stripped off and lay face down on the table. Nisa returned to start the massage. At that point another customer arrived. Walls in the front massage room are paper thin and I heard him say he had booked with the new girl Nisa. Ooops, sorry mate, looks like I bagged your booking. All went quiet and I think he went to the room at the back of the shop with Suzie.
The massage started with Nisa climbing on the table and applying pressure to my legs and back, followed by proficient and firm massage of my legs and thighs. The oil was hot which I like. No swipes or near misses of the todger which I had laid back to facilitate access, so after 15 minutes I asked if she did HE. Yes, no problem!! Massage continued with occasional strokes to keep the old todger happy. On turn over, Nisa knelt between my legs and gave a prolonged sensual massage with lots of edging. She certainly knows what she is doing in this department and delivered a skilful happy ending. After cleaning me up, Nisa finished the massage with 10 minutes of head massage and pressing of my shoulders and arms. Overall, a good experience with a new girl in the shop.
Cost - £40 + £20 for 60 minutes.