Author Topic: Alina Darling | Chatham Bait & Switch and price hike | I walked  (Read 969 times)


8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5259453) (4 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline CockMonster

 External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Arranged a booking with this one today, I'm used to the Sunbury crew so knew what to expect which is usually the girl in the photos with 15 or so years and 15 or so ibs added on.

Unfortunately the girl I met was not Alina Darling.

The girl who opened was tanned/dark skin and with a big pot belly. very friendly but  i didnt fancy her at all. Uniform request was news to her as well.

i considered staying for a shorter time than the 60 mins booked, but the prices then got hiked before I could even ask.

30 mins should be £80 with owo/cim/fk included as per profile.  She said that was £110 and when I said the profile said otherwise she claimed that 'full service' and was £110 and basic was £80. What a load of bollox

I walked, and I'm not sure about this Sunbury lot anymore. They used to always be at least honest with price on profile and what was included/charged but now accuracy of services/prives is as much potluck as the accuracy of the pics, in that you got no chance.

Offline massageseeker1977

Disappointing to read this

Like you, I previously have found the russian options in and around the area very good in the past

Would be a shame if this is no longer the case

Offline MrMatrix

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 8,092
  • Likes: 42
  •  
  • Reviews: 124
Mmm, very disappointing for you CM. FWIW I too would have walked, you did the right thing, better luck next time. At least you still have you cash for a decent punt else where :hi:

Online da26

Completely agree. These SPs are not worth the higher fee! Let’s hope they eventually things settle down.

Online Royd30

Not worth the time or trouble to visit, always sub standard now, used to be good. Let’s hope they up their game.