Author Topic: Newslut4u Old Trafford  (Read 4839 times)


8 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5737357) (6 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Jayj

Recently visited this girl, she’s is new to AW but not new to the business.

External Link/Members Only

Random Wednesday afternoon quite fancied a punt as I had a spare 30 mins, a quick look through AW and this lady took my eye, the description peeked my interest so followed the directions on AW sent an email response quickly followed and we agreed a time 30 mins and request for a sub slut role play, we exchanged numbers and text details sent when I arrived, easy access to a nice apartment greeted at the door by a well turned out lady nice smile and chatting from the off.


Booking:
Relatively easy follow instructions on AW, I prefer number to text / call via contact but that’s just me, arrangements were straightforward, I asked for 30 min role play sub £80 but for that everything was included.

Location: Old Trafford converted office block into apartments, nice clean tidy no reception to walk past simple key pad entry.

Newslut4u: offered use of facilities for wash or loo, as per photos attractive lady well presented confident chatty, checked what I wanted and was happy to oblige:

Service: 30 min role play with Dom £80 good 30 mins plenty of what I asked for happy to oblige me very and knew how to ensure I got the most from my time, definitely happy to put the effort in she was keen to ensure I had a good experience played her sub role well, nice tits (enhanced) nice clean pussy, good BJ lots of eye contact, sex in several positions before I emptied my load over her tits.

Summary: comms ok but I prefer phone to AW exchange, location fine, Newslut4u lovely lady just what I was looking for, good service definitely better than other recent punts I’ve had. Will I visit again yes
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 05:25:20 pm by Jayj »

Offline man8

Whats her body like?
Any kissing?

Offline Jayj

Whats her body like?
Any kissing?

Attractive well proportioned figure, she isn’t the tallest lady but she is very cute nice figure not skinny, kissing was nice very GFE however I had asked for a Dom session so the little bit we did was just to start.


Offline man8

Attractive well proportioned figure, she isn’t the tallest lady but she is very cute nice figure not skinny, kissing was nice very GFE however I had asked for a Dom session so the little bit we did was just to start.

Cheers, added to hot list

Offline Captain caveman 69

Ive had a few gòod fumbles with this one she does one of the best cim services ive ever had. I think you'll find her tits are natural defo not enhanced just big firm and awsome to cover in baby oil pal :hi:

Offline Jayj

Ive had a few gòod fumbles with this one she does one of the best cim services ive ever had. I think you'll find her tits are natural defo not enhanced just big firm and awsome to cover in baby oil pal :hi:

Thanks will definitely give the CIM a whirl, it’s always a pleasant surprise when a spur of the moment punt pops up a tidy find

Offline LondonDominic

Ive had a few gòod fumbles with this one she does one of the best cim services ive ever had. I think you'll find her tits are natural defo not enhanced just big firm and awsome to cover in baby oil pal :hi:
Does she definitely do CIM mate? It isn't listed at all on her profile. Cheers.

Offline man8

Does she definitely do CIM mate? It isn't listed at all on her profile. Cheers.

I sent her an email asking if she offered cim/facial, dfk, rimming, filming and she said yes
« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 02:25:28 pm by man8 »

Offline Captain caveman 69

Does she definitely do CIM mate? It isn't listed at all on her profile. Cheers.
yes mate she's a awsome sucker and drainer and swallows the lot.

Offline man8

Is she defo size 12, she looks kinda large on pics

Offline JackMack

Nice review 👍 she’s on my list and I did message her but she will only
Let you use bed restraints only for sun services which is fine but I like a mixture