Author Topic: Kassandra K - Manchester City Centre  (Read 1845 times)


41 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5949851) (36 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Beady18

Meet happened a few weeks ago.

Comms: not bad at all sent text enquiring about availability later in the week. Message back shortly later, time agreed and done.

Venue: near Victoria station. Easy to find and get into, the lift reminds me of the building block in child’s play which made me smirk. Rooms and directions clearly marked up and no one was around.

The girl: she was wearing a black one piece and some high heel fuck me shoes. Killer body with some great fake fun bags! Facially she has had work, Lila fillers etc and I would guess mid thirties. She claims to have been working in manny for the past 15 years...

Services: I asked for a horny GFE service in our message exchange

Action: straight into the room and she’s dancing around the stripper pole showing me all that’s on offer. She invites me for a good feel and she’s down to her knees, undoes my pants and straight in for some OWO in front of the mirror. Then off to the bed where she’s pulling my shirt off at the same time, more OWO on the bed while she reaches for the condom. Cowgirl and mish both with enthusiasm and popped in the bag. She cleaned me up and left to get me a drink. Then the cat came and introduced herself....a first for me.

Kassandra came back and we chatted for a few mins before she asked if I was ready. Before I knew it I had toys and her mouth around the little guy with her grinding up and Down my face. Aces before too long I knew it was time so round to doggy. Damn she’s got an amazing peachy bum for a skinny girl so before long again pop in the bag. Quick clean up, chat and said my goodbyes to her and the cat.

Yup I had a good time with this girl. She was fun friendly and very eager to please. Made all the right noises and was happy to act out all services including light kissing. I do love plump fake lips on occasion.

My only negative would be the lack of shower available. So I’ would see her again

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: June 08, 2021, 05:05:58 am by Beady18 »

Online Bustydusty

How come there was no shower?
I had one there  :unknown:

Offline george r

this warm weather a shower is a must even if you shower before you set off  !!