Author Topic: Scarlet MassageBelfast  (Read 2935 times)


4 review(s) for MassageBelfast (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Longtimedead

External Link/Members Only

So curiosity got the better of me and I decided to see if I could confirm the rumours, if scarlet use to be a guy. Being a red blooded heterosexual male that likes only women I was nervous for this one.
Contact was a quick call, no ans but she called back and time arranged, pretty straight forward.
Area is the street mentioned on profile which is a big student area.
When I arrived made a quick call and she give me door number and said no need to knock as she will be at door.
When door opened she was in a dressing gown but had stilettos on with stockings which was a good start and looks wise not bad, probably a 6/7 in my book.
This is when I realised the nerves and obsession had kicked in and I was looking for all male features, Adam’s apple, body shape etc and she does have high cheek bones which looks artificial but that could be a woman’s feature.
Led up stairs, lots of stairs, to top bedroom. Paperwork done, £80 for 30 mins.
I have to say she was very friendly and in good shape with the dressing gown off with all the right bits in the right places.
Stripped of and lay face down for the massage and she had a large towel covering bed which smelt fresh and clean so all good, plus apartment was clean although small.
Massage was slow and sensual to start will gradually increasing pace and pressure with quite a few tips of nails up the inside of thighs and over ball sack, all very arousing.
Ask to turn over and by the this the little soldier was in the game, I was afraid I would have a mental block.
She undressed and has a good set of tits with nipples that stand and loved to be sucked and played with which really got her going. Slipped and finger into her and it felt like every other pussy and she was soaking.
Quite a bit of fk before she slipped a rubber onto me and she got on top. Started slowly before getting quite wild and before I had time to think she had me emptied into the bag.
Cleaned me up and had a good chat afterwards before leaving, she is very friendly. Nothing mechanical and she knew how to please.
After leaving and thinking about it, could I say she was once a guy? No I can’t. Has she always been a woman? Only she knows but I know she was all into it and didn’t make you feel like you were doing all the work and more natural than most of the wgs out there.
Would I go back? I don’t know the jury is still out, but for the experience on the day it was all positive.



Offline pussylover76

One of the most exciting reviews I have ever read.

Only to be left with the same cliff hanger!  :lol:

Offline MartyW

Honestly PL, all our opinions are valid here and our experiences. But I haven't read or heard of a shred of any real evidence she was a man. I had a long 2 inch range look at her woman bits and a caress of her tits. Without wanting to sound dismissive of other opinions (and this is so out of character for me) any suggestion not 100% female is utter crap. Now differing views on service are understandable and to be taken seriously but the gender thing is total nonsense
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 07:20:35 pm by MartyW »

Offline MartyW

Also longtime as your review, she doesn't half time the change from slow and sensual to million mile an hour frantic wouldn't you say. Despite speeding up to 160 mph she still manages up add down the full length. Anyone hoping to hold back and make it last prepare to fail gentlemen!
« Last Edit: May 30, 2021, 07:19:42 pm by MartyW »

Offline Longtimedead

Also longtime as your review, she doesn't half time the change from slow and sensual to million mile an hour frantic wouldn't you say. Despite speeding up to 160 mph she still manages up add down the full length. Anyone hoping to hold back and make it last prepare to fail gentlemen!
Lol Marty when she ramps it up there is no holding back!! Glad she finished me that soon or the heart may have failed  :timeout:
Pussylover if I hadn’t read previous posts I would not have thought twice, but you could take one for the boys and tell us what you think  :thumbsup: