Author Topic: Maya IE - Belfast  (Read 2838 times)

Offline Genguyb

My first review here and also my first punt in about 7 years.

Even though I haven't been with an Escort in years I still like to look over the main sites every once in a while. Maya has always been someone I've been interested in meeting and with a rare day off and a quick look on here at her previous reviews I figured what the hell and gave her a ring. Went for a 30min GFE booking as I prefer a short first meet incase it's not good.

Phone communications were very good and clear. Arrangements made and I made my way to the area already described in other recent reviews. I decided to park nearby and called her for the house number before walking there. Personally, I always preferred house visits to hotels and apartments so this was definately a positive for me. I hate the thought of watchful eyes in hotels, and can't be bothered with some of the mazes of apartments and dealing with key code entries.

When I arrived I seen the livingroom curtains twitch and the door open quickly. First impressions of Maya were positive. It's certainly her in the pics, but then with the couple of hundred reviews on IE that was a safe bet that it would be her. She's maybe a little less toned that I expected from looking at her excellent photos, but then again maybe my expectations were too high. She's still an attractive woman and looked great in lingerie, heels and stockings. She's a friendly girl, great English and plenty of smiles.

A little bit of small talk, deal completed and started lots of kissing, which I love.

On to the action, and without saying any details it was good. Great oral skills and she knows what she's doing. I've no doubt guys would have an enjoyable time with her so I would recommend her. For me though there was just something missing. A couple of times I thought she looked like her mind was somewhere else, and also seen her looking at her watch mid-fuck which put me off a little bit, but perhaps this is just something I should get used to when seeing Escorts?  :unknown:

I suppose for GFE I was hoping to hear something convincing from her (even if it was all a lie), rather than just see her lie there quietly and take it. Or maybe I'm just not as good as I think I am lol

This isn't by no means a neutral review. She is a lovely woman and I can see why she's popular. I wonder if 30 mins was maybe not long enough for proper GFE and things might have been different for me in an hour booking.


External Link/Members Only

Offline pussylover76

Thanks Genguyb.
 :thumbsup:

(7 years, not that you were counting....)
 ;)