Author Topic: Alisha G5 Health Smethwick  (Read 13040 times)

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
That neha I'm still banging her loll :yahoo:
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline A_2nv

Neha!!! That's the one! :lol:

Nooooo
Are you still????
I lost her number!!!

Has she gone any better?

I need that woman back!!!!!

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
Neha!!! That's the one! :lol:

Nooooo
Are you still????
I lost her number!!!

Has she gone any better?

I need that woman back!!!!!

Did you ever get to bang Pam in the end?? She promised me the same but clocked my review on ukp and didn’t like what she read so never did give it up lol

And I wouldn’t mind getting Neha’s details if you get them. Would like to see how she massages and fucks too lol

Offline bonham

Hi Bonham
Remember visiting this place about 2 years ago or just before the pandemic.

Met with Nina back then a 45ish old Indian aunty who fucked for an extra £25

Was amazing

Met this other young Pam who was learning to drive at that time. Took her number and she agreed to fuck after work in the car for £30.

Haven't been since.

Is the place interior any better???

Last time I was there it was cheap MDF boards and u heard EVERYTHING!
Thay are right it's not the same nina has before this one is in probably early 20s

Online southern boy

Carefull what you say if you banged them 2years ago .......

Online southern boy

Young girls that's unforgivable

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Neha works from home and now has a new lady with her, she made it clear to me that my number must not be given out at that time.

I'll see what I can do Ali sharing is caring  :hi:
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blackviper_85

Neha works from home and now has a new lady with her, she made it clear to me that my number must not be given out at that time.

I'll see what I can do Ali sharing is caring  :hi:

Is she really? Last time when I rang her a few months ago she said that I’m not longer working as massage therapist and is now working in a factory and after that I deleted her number because I felt liked I no longer needed to use it. Damn I wished I’d never deleted her number   :mad:

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
I've got 3 numbers but ring her personal  number, she never quit as far as I know as I'm seeing her every fortnight or so since she left G5
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JAATMUNDE99

Any chance u could pm me nehas number best punt

Offline rab22

any chance u can message me nehas no. too pls

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
FFS, Not being petty but the mere metion of a number and the leeches come out. How about giving something back!

Since Feb this year 2 posts from Rab22 both asking for numbers

Since Jan this year 2 posts from Jatmunde99 one of which is the post asking for the number

Both have had pleanty of time to get involved with the forum.

If i was Bestpunt I'd ignore requests for Neha's number from leeches especially.


And a note to both Rab22 and Jatmunde99 - Contribute more, shake your leech status and you will find this forum is a place where all are welcome and the rewards are very satisfying   

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
I wouldn't give it away like this as she'll be furious, she has enough work but I'll ask about  1 or 2 and I'm certain she'll agree
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline A_2nv

Did you ever get to bang Pam in the end?? She promised me the same but clocked my review on ukp and didn’t like what she read so never did give it up lol

And I wouldn’t mind getting Neha’s details if you get them. Would like to see how she massages and fucks too lol

Yeah, Pam was happy to take a beat in the car. She was excellent. She ends up cumming quicker then you! Which is unusual for me  :lol:

And for the other quote. A few years ago made Neha a few years younger. Meaning she was still probably 45.

Well, I did have her number and she said she has moved back to India?

So I'm surprised she is still here doing her thing.

I'd be happy to be her customer again 🙂

Offline A_2nv

@bonham

How is the place looking now?

Wasn't comfortable last time that's why I severed ties.

Is it any better? Or is it still MDF?

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Right fellas, she DOES NOT WANT ANYMORE PEOPLE.
She'll make an exception for 2, so I pick and no more direct messages now
Plenty more around :hi:
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Online Night king

Right fellas, she DOES NOT WANT ANYMORE PEOPLE.
She'll make an exception for 2, so I pick and no more direct messages now
Plenty more around :hi:


Bestpunt  are you doing a lucky dip,😁

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Hehe well one is Ali and the other will be a good contributor on here, I'm a fair man :dance:
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline alibirmingham

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 3,655
  • Likes: 31
  •  
  • Reviews: 179
Hehe well one is Ali and the other will be a good contributor on here, I'm a fair man :dance:

 :hi: Thank you sir

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
:hi: Thank you sir
Your contribution on this forum will be rewarded
Leeches take note
 :hi:
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Online southern boy

Your hardly a prolific contributor best punt 5 reviews in 7 years

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Because most ladies I see don't advertise that's why, yet still willing to share  :hi:
« Last Edit: May 28, 2021, 10:23:24 am by bestpunt »
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline A_2nv

Hehe well one is Ali and the other will be a good contributor on here, I'm a fair man :dance:

I contribute.

Word of mouth.

Most people that I send to places is because they don't use this.

Ask Dev at G5

How many influx of people I sent to him 😆😆

I see reviews on here, try it out and send to the crew without a ukpunting account   :drinks:

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
I am not going to argue with anyone
Neha made it clear that I'll have 2 or 3 of your friends that's all, she has enough work so we simply gotta respect her decision.
Even I've sent people to fbsm places but this is a different matter she gone pvt
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline A_2nv

I am not going to argue with anyone
Neha made it clear that I'll have 2 or 3 of your friends that's all, she has enough work so we simply gotta respect her decision.
Even I've sent people to fbsm places but this is a different matter she gone pvt

Wasn't argumentative.

Sorry if you took it that way.
 :timeout:

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Nevermind sir all is good
I've got a street worker but she not bad done porn baby kay her name
 but I go to her flat and it's local to me
Blow and go 10 no hands used and she don't stink or anything 🤣🤣
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline A_2nv

Nevermind sir all is good
I've got a street worker but she not bad done porn baby kay her name
 but I go to her flat and it's local to me
Blow and go 10 no hands used and she don't stink or anything 🤣🤣

Loool please.

I rather not.  :dash:

Probably end up coming out with a missing body part 🤣🤣

Neha was just one of them ones, you know you can't get in real life and lives to a low end fantasy hahaha

Offline P.O.G

Keep me in my mind please Bestpunt, I'm a good contributer and asked last year  :D

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
Loool please.

I rather not.  :dash:

Probably end up coming out with a missing body part 🤣🤣

Neha was just one of them ones, you know you can't get in real life and lives to a low end fantasy hahaha

I have all sorts depends on finances
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline A_2nv

I have all sorts depends on finances

Can you let me know the all sorts?

DM preferably?

Offline BrownChoc

Hehe well one is Ali and the other will be a good contributor on here, I'm a fair man :dance:

have you sent the DM's to the people already?

Offline bestpunt

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • *
  • Posts: 384
  • Likes: 2
  •  
  • Reviews: 6
No further comments now as it might end up like a Paloma
Banned reason: Undesirable rapist.
Banned by: daviemac